interlude [L2J]L2Fame

Justice

That's why the server log in is dead? Because of update?

No. Actually I speak with FB and at night we are going to test some things again. So until we are ready the server will be down.

No. Actually I speak with FB and at night we are going to test some things again. So until we are ready the server will be down.

Players will not wait again and again for this server ("It is not the first time ") ! From advertising and features I thought it was really stayble but it wasnt !

So i wish you good luck with your server !

@Justice after beta version with bugs server will be wiped for the normal version?

Today we are going decide about this after the tests.

Server wasn't even working the way it should (farm/classes etc.),so if i finish everything quickly enough, tomorrow we will wipe it and open officially/add on hopzone etc.

Server wasn't even working the way it should (farm/classes etc.),so if i finish everything quickly enough, tomorrow we will wipe it and open officially/add on hopzone etc.

Νο, I want to play this night I have full free night :/ Αnyway good luck with the fixes.

What Tryskell is telling about your server ? Explain me.

It's not the right thread about and he is not saying something specifically about my server,he just mentioned it to get his point(but you didn't :o ).

@aCis forum.

It's not the right thread about and he is not saying something specifically about my server,he just mentioned it to get his point(but you didn't :o ).

@aCis forum.

Nevermind, posted on acis forum.

Server has been reworked since beta and working smoothly so it's time to open it.

Tomorrow Sunday 12:00 GMT+2 server will finally launch,be there.

i dont think that this server will reach 150 ppl or more..bla bla..we will fix it now,we will open it soon,tomorrow 17:00 +2 GMT but always something goes wrong and not open it..we dont have host company and we w8 for the guy who will give us free dedicated server because we dont have money

i dont think that this server will reach 150 ppl or more..bla bla..we will fix it now,we will open it soon,tomorrow 17:00 +2 GMT but always something goes wrong and not open it..we dont have host company and we w8 for the guy who will give us free dedicated server because we dont have money

No I don't agee with you I don't think the L2Fame Staff Team said lies. About the People will see tomorrow 150 or more. Who server has 150+ from the first day?

There are much more players out there who don't even heard about us because we aren't on any votesite,so for them it will be a completely new server.

I mean we still can earn many players,it just depends from us.(if they like server)

Anyway,who cares about old delays if the server is good?