GamezAion - PvP Server

25 lvl now. i trully dont have any idea about what im doing hahahahaha

I need 1-2 days to go 55 and..now i'm full of ABG...for newbies that don't know what ABG mean..is the armor of the server(Abyss Bridgade General)  :D

damn......i hate you... (28 lvl now) propably you know about aion something that i dont =)

im checking all day on shops for some better gear to go and exp but its bullshit.

officially...noob on aion hahaha

damn......i hate you... (28 lvl now) propably you know about aion something that i dont =)

im checking all day on shops for some better gear to go and exp but its bullshit.

officially...noob on aion hahaha

Do quest till 22 and then search at LFG to find a mentor to help you...lvl up fast u need only 2 hours(i can help u PM me) :)

It seems interesting Asmo is better than Elyos? how much PPL are on this server Psy?

Asmo are less than elyos at this server but many of them are geared but..elyos is more at the server(elyos have good gear too)..i prefer elyos..about ppl server has between 1500-2000 :)

Asmo are less than elyos at this server but many of them are geared but..elyos is more at the server(elyos have good gear too)..i prefer elyos..about ppl server has between 1500-2000 :)

Hmm yee I knew it! Always Elyos is more in AION! In official Elyos is more too. xD

Hmm yee I knew it! Always Elyos is more in AION! In official Elyos is more too. xD

I know..i have official 3 chars 55lvl..but at Perento Asmos are more than elyos..anyway have fun with the server  :P

It's good cuz all classes has full skills :)

No they dont have all skills.

They have all STIGMA skills , without the limitation of Stigma Slots.

Just imagine a Sorceror with BoQ and glacial shard + WINTRY armor.

N0T G00D

• 1 month later...

No they dont have all skills.

They have all STIGMA skills , without the limitation of Stigma Slots.

Just imagine a Sorceror with BoQ and glacial shard + WINTRY armor.

N0T G00D

That's why exists official for no limits and with all the skills.