Need some assistance

fokys

Question

Hello!

I have 1 strange problem here!

Seems like i have tryed everything to deal with it but something has gone wrong!

Main problem is there is no errors at all in gs console!

So here it goes:

When player is teleporting inside frintezza instance it gets sent back to orc village

On teleporting player can see instance for like 1 second and after that he gets ported back to village

If you go inside instance with GM char you stay there and dont get ported!

If there was any errors in GS console it would be easy to track down problem,but there is nothing there at all!

Here is my Frintezza script

http://pastebin.com/pb05SdR3

you mean this script?

i even adapted L2J script for my pack and same thing it is just driving me crazy now i spent hours trying different things and result was always the same!

Best i could get done is that players get ported back to ghost (start NPC) and instance time was ticking,so this means they were in instance only in wrong place!

The area is probably "secured". Player doesn't meet condition to stay on it and is teleported back to closest town. Same system exists for Baium.

Guest Elfocrash

actyon-dev

i used yo use these files some months ago and i didn't have that problem.btw i dont recommend the project.it may be good files but the support is crap.also if you ask for a feature for you only he will commit it for all the sponsors.bah

i have the source code of latest revision from actyon-dev anyway so i am all good :)

Tryskell you are skilled man you should be able to help somehow :)

Where should i look to see if that area is secured?Point at the right direction because i have been trying for hours and hours and nothing same thing!

Like Tryskell sad it seems like there is some sort of restriction on that zone

There is no errors which means that server thinks it should be like that

Where could i check zone restrictions for players?

MapRegionManager.java?

Ok i am trying to find out now where player get ported, suppose to be here:

private void teleportplayer(L2PcInstance player, teleCoord loc, FrintezzaWorld world)
    {
        player.setInstanceId(world.instanceId);
        player.teleToLocation(loc.x, loc.y, loc.z);
        if (player.getPet() != null)
        	player.getPet().teleToLocation(loc.x, loc.y, loc.z);
        //player.teleToLocationWithPet(loc.x, loc.y, loc.z);
        if (!world.allowed.contains(player.getObjectId()))
            world.allowed.add(player.getObjectId());
    }

But before that there is this:

for (L2PcInstance partyMember : party.getCommandChannel().getMembers())
            {
               	if (partyMember.getInventory().getItemByItemId(8556) != null && partyMember.getInventory().getItemByItemId(8556).getCount() > 0)
               		partyMember.destroyItemByItemId("Frintezza", 8556, partyMember.getInventory().getItemByItemId(8556).getCount(), null, true);
               	if (partyMember.getInventory().getItemByItemId(8192) != null && partyMember.getInventory().getItemByItemId(8192).getCount() > 0)
              		partyMember.destroyItemByItemId("Frintezza", 8192, partyMember.getInventory().getItemByItemId(8192).getCount(), null, true);
                ((FrintezzaWorld)world).players.add(partyMember);
                teleCoord tc = new teleCoord();
              	tc.x = -88172;
               	tc.y = -141076;
               	tc.z = -9170;
                teleportplayer(partyMember,tc,(FrintezzaWorld)world);
            }

Can i change this player.getPet().teleToLocation(loc.x, loc.y, loc.z); to location cords?

player.getPet().teleToLocation(-88172, -141076,-9170 );

As said An4rchy,

private boolean checkConditions(L2PcInstance player)

is the method who tells you if yes or no the player meets condition. If it doesn't meet condition, then enterInstance( will return 0.

if (!checkConditions(player))
      return 0;

Current conditions are :

- must be a party leader

- the party must have a CC and only the CC leader is allowed.

- player must have item id 8073 in inventory

- CC must be > 36 but < 45

- any ppl in the CC must be 80 or higher, in a 1000 radius and mustn't be in a cooldown time from a previous instance.

What I don't understand is normally you should be warned ingame with system messages, from a fast look it seems normal. GMs bypass that method so it's why it works for GMs and not for normal players.

CC must be > 36 but < 45 ok this part was wrong i think because i only changed MIN and MAX players here:

private static final int MIN_PLAYERS = 36;

private static final int MAX_PLAYERS = 45;

Anyway,i tested L2J script on my server for this instance and same things happened again,i guess L2J has got working script there so i guess problem must be somewhere else!

However all other instances are working without problems for me,just this one here gives me problems!