[WTS] C6 Full Custom MODS/FEATURES More!!Just Watch My Post!

kΟzA

Oh please, don't buy this. Let me guess.. You've learned how to compiled. Then you were excited and started testing if you can add codes. Then you downloaded l2j interlude sources and added every custom you could find that is shared on mxc and other forums. Tadam. You've managed to create this piece(not even) of sh1t.

I feel sorry for you :/

Look many ppl dont know how to use Java codes and much more.

Secont the pack is to much Balanced cuz i have test all classes and i have see the skills 1-1 all skills working retail like,all bugs have fixed cuz im a russian hacker/bugger and i have hear and i know many bugs.

but look who want  can buy it.i dont say to any 1 to buy it or i will kill you :P

Anyway you are free to say what you want :)

im a russian hacker/bugger and i have hear and i know many bugs

On my sig :)

As for the rest, this 'pack' or whatever you call it, is just l2j sources with ALL the shared fixes/bugs and customs.

Anyway, i suggest you NOT to buy this.

GL :)

Update

*Added Npc Event Manager(You can vote for wich event you want)

*Added Aio Buffer With All Buffs/dance/songs and 2 New Skills For HP/CP/MP And For 400 p.def/400 m.def.

*Added NPC wich walking on Town and Talking about Server Info

*Added NPC For Hero Wep You can Change 1 Hero Wep with 1 Other Hero Wep Wich you want,but you need and 20 Donate Coins/or Donate Member.

*Added Random Chest,2 Chest when you press it will be give random from 10-1000 Farm Item.

price starting from 50euro without source.source price 60 euro.pack+source 100euro.for more infos add me on msn:eru4ever@windowslive.com

are you crazy man? 100$ for one source are much/ Nice features

look mates,this pack,have like 1 year job,like 20 code's is mine,we have balance this pack for pvp/mid/low,all skills have cheket and fixed 1/1 with 5 ppl.server have 4 multilenguage.en.ru.lt.pl.with this pack i hade server with 4k online.pvp/mid.i can show it,cuz im on l2top.ru,forum moderator,and member like 3 years,and many ppl know about my server,and they waiting for reopen.btw pack costing 50euro.and my source 60euro.together 100.price will be not changet.thenx

look mates,this pack,have like 1 year job,like 20 code's is mine,we have balance this pack for pvp/mid/low,all skills have cheket and fixed 1/1 with 5 ppl.server have 4 multilenguage.en.ru.lt.pl.with this pack i hade server with 4k online.pvp/mid.i can show it,cuz im on l2top.ru,forum moderator,and member like 3 years,and many ppl know about my server,and they waiting for reopen.btw pack costing 50euro.and my source 60euro.together 100.price will be not changet.thenx

Looking at this post and the previous statement of 'i am russian bugger/hacker and know/hear many bugs' I can conclude that 'your' pack is not worth even a cent. Come on, let's be real. Which of these features are actually NOT shared and coded from you from 0? o_o

Not impressed.

I don't even think you are Russian either, you have loads of crap in the Greek section.