interlude [L2J] L2 Narsell

LineageNarsell

why the -beep- do u guys are mention classes? server isn t even online,there is no patch ,there is nothing to compare classes,you will see on wednes-beep-ingday

+1 to bigl :P

why the -beep- do u guys are mention classes? server isn t even online,there is no patch ,there is nothing to compare classes,you will see on wednes-beep-ingday

only cuz he say 36 buff slot.

What's so unique here? no a word about concept only features(which are free and have them every single server).

Anyway good luck.

smth unique on your server?i think no,narsell has smth different.

Narsell has what ? a big 0 that's the real answer. (the new interlude servers flood ruined the game,remember how was l2 in 2007 and im if im wrong corect me)

I didn't compared servers hater.

I saw his features and it's the same like every single interlude server & you can have them by yourself by just downloading l2jfrozen pack.

He might made good work on balance or concept(i don't know) but why not add them in his topic? (the concept mainly)

Though i liked the fact that he was announcing his changelog.

Narsell has what ? a big 0 that's the real answer. (the new interlude servers flood ruined the game,remember how was l2 in 2007 and im if im wrong corect me)

of course,past is always better,and now its so hard to make a good interlude server w/o any bugs,and with balance,and with many players aswell,but this serv will be good i bet that...