Lineage II gaming

Phunk

After 18 days of being live,this server started to die.

U can check their forum .

yeah , this server start to die.

And now there is a new problem with a non legit Baium ring .....

Its not the first time this server looks like corrupted....

This server will die and wont be alive next month , or if alive it will have 200 ppls on max ...

yeah , this server start to die.

And now there is a new problem with a non legit Baium ring .....

Its not the first time this server looks like corrupted....

This server will die and wont be alive next month , or if alive it will have 200 ppls on max ...

hahah you are so funny, only try to destroy haha, there is not any "non legit Baium" only spawn time for it was wrong IF YOU READ FORUM TROLL, they removed it already and fixed it also you can check inventory tracking ... and more then 800 players on now and fun pvp so you are wrong totaly, just hater dont play there if you dont like. lets see how long before you post troll comments again haha stupid.

Can you name 1 server better then this 70x ? I guess not.

SERVER IS GREAT, BEST IL RIGHT NOW. TRY IT!

I've been looking for a mid-rate for a while now, is this server good? I tested a while last night and thought it was good and enought people, I will give this a chance.  :-*

-sg

give it a try.... but i don't think there's better place from samael where i'm playing right now....

Server are verry good. I play here for 12 h and already i have full S grade.

Recommanded!

+ easy leveling.

Big Comunity

Friendly Comunity

Friendly GM

Ballanced Classes

PvP & Fun

and easy leveling

Server are verry good. I play here for 12 h and already i have full S grade.

Recommanded!

Big Comunity

Friendly Comunity

Friendly GM

Ballanced Classes

PvP & Fun

Classes aren't good ballanced, but they're working at it. Big Community? Nah. More ppls leave than join the server.

P.S. We'd wait for Sublimity reopen :)

Classes aren't good ballanced, but they're working at it. Big Community? Nah. More ppls leave than join the server.

P.S. We'd wait for Sublimity reopen :)

Classes are good ballanced, only you can't play your class lol what is your ingame nick ?

Then stop spam this topic, and advertise others lol you can play that donation fag haha