Lineage II gaming

Phunk

Im not server owner so stop think ....

let me explain u :

OLY restriction = +4 only .. after near 10 days of olympiad gm saw that ppls  joined with items ++++  and ofc he didnt reseted points .

GM prefer nerfing class that dont need and *** them than fix real bugs ....

After 2 week of server alive gm saw that bishop were able to solo farm in custom zone with reflect dmg bug ....  Ofc this BP got ton shit of all crystal / coins / .... with that bug

When u talk about some weird bug that need to be fixed , gm delete posts in forum ....

Actually All Epic Raid boss failed ...

Lol gm talking about his Mega custom bot protection ... he still didnt realise that ppls were able to bot since 1st day .....

If u played since the start u must see that clan leaving 1 by 1 ....

you will see in 1 month when server will be closed or server will have less than 300 ppls online ....

EDIT : Now the website / forum fail ...  lol

Hi troll, Stop talk you dont know much.

1) gm dont remove, bcause he explain because many same threads.

2) Actually All Epic Raid boss failed? Rly? name one

3) Bot protection? all they can do is minimize the ways, you can always bot in all servers if you know how to.

4) over 1000 online still

5) Now the website / forum fail ...  lol, check guests, 5000+ someone attack

Use your brain random haha, you just leave because you failed hard in play, always die :D

noob gfo

Im not server owner so stop think ....

let me explain u :

OLY restriction = +4 only .. after near 10 days of olympiad gm saw that ppls  joined with items ++++  and ofc he didnt reseted points .

GM prefer nerfing class that dont need and *** them than fix real bugs ....

After 2 week of server alive gm saw that bishop were able to solo farm in custom zone with reflect dmg bug ....  Ofc this BP got ton shit of all crystal / coins / .... with that bug

When u talk about some weird bug that need to be fixed , gm delete posts in forum ....

Actually All Epic Raid boss failed ...

Lol gm talking about his Mega custom bot protection ... he still didnt realise that ppls were able to bot since 1st day .....

If u played since the start u must see that clan leaving 1 by 1 ....

you will see in 1 month when server will be closed or server will have less than 300 ppls online ....

EDIT : Now the website / forum fail ...  lol

Before make your own decision get inside of both and check... After that you can reply..... And i agreed with wokie..... so stop telling useless informations....

Hi troll, Stop talk you dont know much.

1) gm dont remove, bcause he explain because many same threads.

2) Actually All Epic Raid boss failed? Rly? name one

3) Bot protection? all they can do is minimize the ways, you can always bot in all servers if you know how to.

4) over 1000 online still

5) Now the website / forum fail ...  lol, check guests, 5000+ someone attack

Use your brain random haha, you just leave because you failed hard in play, always die :D

noob gfo

@ 2) Baium failed/ AQ failed/ Zaken failed...sup ?

@ 4) around 70-100 offline shops + 150-200 bots + an average of maximum 400 ppl

@ 5) Website is poorly managed, and there is no attack.

@ 2) Baium failed/ AQ failed/ Zaken failed...sup ?

@ 4) around 70-100 offline shops + 150-200 bots + an average of maximum 400 ppl

@ 5) Website is poorly managed, and there is no attack.

+1 Xd u posted faster than me lol

+1 Xd u posted faster than me lol

Jesus haters, go and play low rate, or leave server.. its about pvp and its great pvp in my opinion. Server up for some week and all expect all to be perfect lol! show me one server that is perfect hahaha go and play retail ...

Jesus haters, go and play low rate, or leave server.. its about pvp and its great pvp in my opinion. Server up for some week and all expect all to be perfect lol! show me one server that is perfect hahaha go and play retail ...

Like you said , its YOUR OPINION , and my opinion is that server fail

Admin made lot of change that killed the gameplay (and he continue)

Private server section is here so admin can advertise their servers and players can say what they think about this one.

I played the server since it started , got all i need ( top gear , nobless , ... ) , and i leaved cause  the server become worst each day.

Its not because there is 700 players ( 300 real ) that this server is the best.

if you had some knowledge about interlude servers , u must know that this server is full of lol java features ...

No need to quote me again cause u dont agree with MY OPINION

Like you said , its YOUR OPINION , and my opinion is that server fail

Admin made lot of change that killed the gameplay (and he continue)

Private server section is here so admin can advertise their servers and players can say what they think about this one.

I played the server since it started , got all i need ( top gear , nobless , ... ) , and i leaved cause  the server become worst each day.

Its not because there is 700 players ( 300 real ) that this server is the best.

if you had some knowledge about interlude servers , u must know that this server is full of lol java features ...

No need to quote me again cause u dont agree with MY OPINION

u must know that this server is full of lol java features

Tell me one?, because they added some better augmentations? I love it better then normal ones and not overpowerd, just no idea how to buff, but if this is your opinon, then fine, but dont track down because you left, just leave it and pm me if you find any better hehe, I doubt

Also first admins I see that can make new things from l2off no bad devs.. and they are very active thats good enought for me:).

Good server, not gona play because don't feel like donating 50$ a month just to have buffs for the 2 - 3 people I have playing (just small group of friends that wana play so not worth it).

And im 2 lazy to bot and make a buff train / buff station.

Good server, not gona play because don't feel like donating 50$ a month just to have buffs for the 2 - 3 people I have playing (just small group of friends that wana play so not worth it).

And im 2 lazy to bot and make a buff train / buff station.

All 3d buffs can be found on NPC shop. Just with an amount of money.

5kk each buff each 2h are not that high[3d class buffs i mean.]

u must know that this server is full of lol java features

Tell me one?, because they added some better augmentations? I love it better then normal ones and not overpowerd, just no idea how to buff, but if this is your opinon, then fine, but dont track down because you left, just leave it and pm me if you find any better hehe, I doubt

Also first admins I see that can make new things from l2off no bad devs.. and they are very active thats good enought for me:).

Better augmentation ???  lol

Overlord with 1k mana more in oly is better ???

Titan with passive speed augment who make them run faster than all over class in oly better ???

Active + passive skills from custom augments who can be stucked is better ???

Titan in oly runs at about 220 spd :D

Dominator in oly gets about 6.9 k mana :D

Bishop at mass pvps has over 2.3k P def from stackable defense augments :D

Archers are dealing 1.7 k damage maxium , a bishop cannot be taken down by 4 archers on constant damage.

Tank agression is OP without any kind of reuse.

Need more ?

Titan in oly runs at about 220 spd :D

Dominator in oly gets about 6.9 k mana :D

Bishop at mass pvps has over 2.3k P def from stackable defense augments :D

Archers are dealing 1.7 k damage maxium , a bishop cannot be taken down by 4 archers on constant damage.

Tank agression is OP without any kind of reuse.

Need more ?

why you play if you dont like ? its not unbalanced like you say, you just cry all the time ^^ overall pvp is fun thats all and no other good server so. and all ppl cry cry cry cry haha instad of help and make more fun.

Better augmentation ???  lol

Overlord with 1k mana more in oly is better ???

Titan with passive speed augment who make them run faster than all over class in oly better ???

Active + passive skills from custom augments who can be stucked is better ???

oly stupid

why you play if you dont like ? its not unbalanced like you say, you just cry all the time ^^ overall pvp is fun thats all and no other good server so. and all ppl cry cry cry cry haha instad of help and make more fun.

Why would i cry ? Im playing there and rolling oly with 7k mana LOL...i love the balance hahahaha

And about pvps lawl my clan is going at every single mass pvp so idk what are you talking about, but im sorry that i never saw you at pvp loolol...and learn some english lmao