[L2j] Lineage 2 Chess 1000x

Hayden

• 2 weeks later...

888MB patch..seriously?:@

Its lower size than a HD movie file that you'll spend 2 hours watching, while you'll spend days, weeks and months playing in a good server.

We have the new Goddess of Destruction features in the Freya client (which, from the most actual chronicles, have the best game play)

The L2 Chess staff took 5 months of daily and hard work to develop this server, Im sure that worth it way more than any 20MB server, that usually is copy+paste from each other.

We hope that the players know give the appropriate value for our work, and recognize that the size is not a issue compared with the quality of the project we offer.

888MB patch..seriously?:@

dont download it from rapidshare,cuz it will take about 2hours(it said  me be4) but if u download it directly it will take u like 10mins max!

Its lower size than a HD movie file that you'll spend 2 hours watching, while you'll spend days, weeks and months playing in a good server.

We have the new Goddess of Destruction features in the Freya client (which, from the most actual chronicles, have the best game play)

The L2 Chess staff took 5 months of daily and hard work to develop this server, Im sure that worth it way more than any 20MB server, that usually is copy+paste from each other.

We hope that the players know give the appropriate value for our work, and recognize that the size is not a issue compared with the quality of the project we offer.

Dont worry im not the kind of guy that is going to judge before checking :) Im  checking almost every server in here, i hope yours is this something special that me and my clan is looking for:) Good luck

Edit: I really dislike the wings:( There are too many, also too many "useless" dressme items there are like 100?200?as i saw exodus armor is just perfect :)

there a safe enchant npc...u get adena to npc and u enchant...u can enchant to +4 for free,then u give 1,75kk AA and go +7,then 2kk AA and got +10,~3kk AA for +13 and ~4kk AA for +16...after u enchant an items rewear it to change ur stats!

im too bored to make a new forum account, so i will post here my opinion.

it is a very nice server, but... u have all ppl farming in 2 zones (actually only toi because fritt is harder) so new players have to compete with well equiped ones. and since there are no pk guards or something like that (no complains on that) new players are subject to pks, or unfair pvps.i played 15 mins and got pked twice. and when i managed to pvp with another new guy, i died from an older player...

also dyes with aa is very very cruel ^^.