Small dogs

Xerus

i suggest you a yorkshire. there is 2 kind of yorkshire pocket size and mini size it's really cute and it's grown to max 2-3 kilo.[gr]to koureueis mia fora to 6mino ama dn 8es na exei pollu trixa, den madaei.EINAI TRELI -beep-OPAGIDA xDD

If you saw he want a dog without coat...

i suggest you a yorkshire. there is 2 kind of yorkshire pocket size and mini size it's really cute and it's grown to max 2-3 kilo.[gr]to koureueis mia fora to 6mino ama dn 8es na exei pollu trixa, den madaei.EINAI TRELI -beep-OPAGIDA xDD

i really really dont like this dog

the only kind of  small dogs is the chiwawa... i don't think there's other kind of small dogs Out there

FACKING GOD ARE U STUPID OR WHAT?

FACKING GOD ARE U STUPID OR WHAT?

I mean of that kind dude.... ;) ;)

yeah thats true if anyone knows any breed like this one please reply

Maybe to your nearest Pet Shop got these kind of puppies, but it will costs you bit expensive.... Here in rhodes these puppies costs about 500 Euros max....

I mean of that kind dude.... ;) ;)

Maybe to your nearest Pet Shop got these kind of puppies, but it will costs you bit expensive.... Here in rhodes these puppies costs about 500 Euros max....

dude i didnt ask u to inform me where to buy those dogs... i just want to find breeds of dogs that are simiral to this...