Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

wow.. its nice.. thanks for the share AVE :)

 

@replies

to the unnecessary replies, I think its clearly stated on his thread that he just want to SHARE the bow client side, and he also stated that don't ask for STATS,

and for the presentation, maybe creating a presentation he can choose how he will present it.

 

P.S. I just want to ask, because I didn't see the video presentation, is the effects of the bow included?

Posted

wow.. its nice.. thanks for the share AVE :)

 

@replies

to the unnecessary replies, I think its clearly stated on his thread that he just want to SHARE the bow client side, and he also stated that don't ask for STATS,

and for the presentation, maybe creating a presentation he can choose how he will present it.

 

P.S. I just want to ask, because I didn't see the video presentation, is the effects of the bow included?

 

yes, are included but wrong color on fade material!

Posted

Hahaha, Wrong color -.-

You know what is really funny ? And why I laugh at first time ? Because I know reason why You are here - why You are writhing all this stupid thing I dont care about. You want to show me that You know something "better". But I'm a single person and I dont care about color of that small effect. I did that just to fill the blender, not to make it perfect as long it sucks...

So...take care :D

Posted

You know what is really funny ? And why I laugh at first time ? Because I know reason why You are here - why You are writhing all this stupid thing I dont care about. You want to show me that You know something "better". But I'm a single person and I dont care about color of that small effect. I did that just to fill the blender, not to make it befect as long it sucks...

So...take care :D

 

Everyone is noble ...

 

Friend does not know what you're talking about!

 

you have a lot of ego to think I would account for the forum because of you actually did not even know you were here

Posted

Everyone is noble ...

 

Friend does not know what you're talking about!

 

you have a lot of ego to think I would account for the forum because of you actually did not even know you were here

Yeah, maybe I have huge ego, but after all I said that because it seems that L2 community is full of persons who like to point others mistakes - even single and stupid ones - just because they think they are better :)

Nevermind, it is like it is

Posted

Yeah, maybe I have huge ego, but after all I said that because it seems that L2 community is full of persons who like to point others mistakes - even single and stupid ones - just because they think they are better :)

Nevermind, it is like it is

 

This is not true!

 

Do you think so because admit not that is wrong!

 

I do it for myself, because I like customs, has nothing to do with you friend, I'm not calculating who is the best, i only comment about the color of the effect, and you call me lame, you want me to be happy with that?

  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • 🚀 End-of-month restock! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly with 100% private automated delivery!
    • Καλησπερα, εχει εδω και καποιους μηνες πειραματιζομαι με το νεο μοντελο του chatgpt (free) και η αληθεια ειναι πως αυτο το πραγμα δεν εχει πλεον οριο στο τι μπορει καποιος να κανει και πραγματικα δεν εχει σχεση με κανενα προηγούμενο μοντελο.  Μεσα σε αυτους τους μηνες εχω καταφερει να κανω socket system, με κενουργιες native https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltiLhNKyIT8 Να προσθεσω περισσοτερα απο 1 Mount https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN14hjs0qng&t=2s Να βαλω Skill σε Pets ή Wings οπου κανει τον χαρακτηρα να πεταει https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK4K65nsHEI&t=1s & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e-RLcHWWXA&t=6s Να βαλω Weapon ukx απο Final Gracia και να αλλαζω την θεση του Weapon Live μεσο .ini και σκεφτομαι οτι μπορουμε να διορθωσουμε το υπαρχων cloak system του interlude με σωστα behavior απο final gracia σαν να υπηρχε απο πριν και σιγουρα μπορουμε να κανουμε ξεχωριστω συστημα για agathions ωστε να εχουν και αυτα σωστη συμπεριφορα. (πραγματα που εδω και 20 χρονια δεν ειχαν γινει) επισης εχω δει και μια ταση τωρα τελευταια, να προσπαθουν να βαλουν dlss5. ενω dlss5 ουσιαστικα για να τρεξει πρεπει να εχεις rtx 5090 και υπαρχει μονο σε λιγα games. αυτο που κανουν ολοι μεχρι στιγμης ειναι να βαλουν ενα απλο ReShader με preset στο system και να το παρουσιαζουν σαν dlss5.  αυτο που ειναι εφικτο σχετικα με τα γραφικα απο οσο καταλαβα για το l2 ειναι ισως το dlss4.5 οπου μπορει να τρεξει ακομα και σε rtx 2060, απλα 4.5 στην ουσια ηταν σαν BETA εκδωση και δεν εχει αναπτυχθεί για πολλα games οποτε θα ειναι δυσκολο στο να βρεις ενα module που να τεριαζει στο engine του l2. αλλα εστω οτι παιρνουμε το pattern και το φτιαχνουμε και αυτο, ισως μετα θα πρεπει να εχουμε installer για τον server ωστε να μπορει να γινει dedicated app στην gpu  αλλα ολο αυτο που τελειωνει ? ή τι ακριβως ειναι αυτο που βλεπουμε να αρχιζει ?   πραγματικα δεν μπορω να κανω προβλεψει για το μελλον, γιατι ουσιαστικα μιλαμε για μια κενουργια εποχη στα games. Μοιραστείτε την σκεψη σας ελευθερα
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..