[SHARE] Official last rev Sigmo Pack

Hi sigmo is dead, other developers leave, so I'm to decide to leave. And many other reasons.

Better when i share oficial than compiled by us, than revs with 1k+ bugs maked by asholes who don't respect other.

There is some issues, bigger or smaler what is fixed on my actual project so don't say its perfect pack.

But you feel free to make pvp or something on it..

If you find issue feel free to send me detailed pm with it : )

Download

----

Sry for my english ; P

Hi sigmo is dead, other developers leave, so I'm to decide to leave. And many other reasons.

Better when i share oficial than compiled by us, than revs with 1k+ bugs maked by asholes who don't respect other.

There is some issues, bigger or smaler what is fixed on my actual project so don't say its perfect pack.

But you feel free to make pvp or something on it..

If you find issue feel free to send me detailed pm with it : )

Download

----

Sry for my english ; P

Sigmo pack that i own skills are not working fine. In this one?

Compiled? Useless for me... and probably for many others, if you really wanna share, share source code.

I don't want to share it at all but there is many shares of the crapy compiled so i decide to share the correct one.

You can start again, with public SVN and so on :) I think you will get some help ++ from many users and contribution ;) ! Just think about it . . .

If you want my opinion,there is no way to make a deal again with vhailor and i suggest you to do the same.

Hahaha yeah.

Lets see when his new "L2J Desire" project starts and it'll be the same.

Hope you spent those money on something useful vhalior. F*ck you!

Some1 is verry revolted against Sigmo. . .

Well I actually bought it because of Matims co-operation, how ever the next day he was "gone" and so was the whole project.

That's right.

All the customs are on frozen's pack & frozen's share section of forum,except 2-3 custom features which are written from Matim.