I loking for l2 good developer

Sc0rillo

Question

14 answers to this question

I have a strong enough infrastructure to host 2-3 l2 servers, and looking for a developer to do something very serious and competitive job. If you are interested we can discuss more details.

Regards, Scorillo

I have a strong enough infrastructure to host 2-3 l2 servers, and looking for a developer to do something very serious and competitive job. If you are interested we can discuss more details.

Regards, Scorillo

read, host servers, devs to do something -.-

You have the servers files and need some codes or you have nothing just the pc and want the dev to do everything?

Also what about payment?

I have:

One server machine with 2 procesors Intel Xeon E5410 2,33 GHz, 64-bit, 16GB RAM; second machine: 2 procesors Quad-Core AMD Opteron Procesor 2378 2,40GHz, 64-bit, 32 GB RAM;

And if needed for tests I have a little PC: Intel core i3-2100  3,10GHz,8GB RAM.

I'm looking for a good team to start a stable, competitive and great server/s, I have 2 years experience in L2 dev, but needed someone with more experience.