[L2J] L2Goal

L2Goal Server

dev ur not supposted to be sick?

OOPS you got him..

A/w on topic now and you all should be on topic and dont bother talking about other servers here.

The things i saw in l2 goal was pretty good, in the first day they were some mistakes/unbalances but no major, the stuff was there for ppl and fixed everything really fast till the last day that everything was looking perfect. To "be honest" its a really good thing and shows how mature you are. L2goal staff never promised shits like others did. and what they said they did it. Believe me, in the end everyone takes what he deserves and l2goal deserves a good community and i am sure they will get it if they keep it like this.

Cheers.

Ty everyone for the possitive feedback.

We would like to thank our beta tester for the help they provided to us.

Although Grand Opening date is set to 25.02.2012.

Be all there

The things i saw in l2 goal was pretty good, in the first day they were some mistakes/unbalances but no major, the stuff was there for ppl and fixed everything really fast till the last day that everything was looking perfect. To "be honest" its a really good thing and shows how mature you are. L2goal staff never promised shits like others did. and what they said they did it. Believe me, in the end everyone takes what he deserves and l2goal deserves a good community and i am sure they will get it if they keep it like this.

Cheers.

What he said.

I have to say that i was really dissapointed with Private serves these last months.

Before they even opened i would join their forum , be an active community member and try to help in every way i could.

Finally all i got each time i tried was a pure failure from their part and a waste of time from my part.

This time though i am really hoping for the best.

The team of L2 Goal proved to be way better than the other developing - admin teams that i 've met so far.

Using our reports and our feedback they fixed everything WAY TOO fast. I was like , LOL.

Anyway this server really deserves a big community , and i would like to ask you all to , at least, give it a try.

I sure will!

See you all there in 10 days.

What he said.

I have to say that i was really dissapointed with Private serves these last months.

Before they even opened i would join their forum , be an active community member and try to help in every way i could.

Finally all i got each time i tried was a pure failure from their part and a waste of time from my part.

The team of L2 Goal proved to be way better than the other developing - admin teams that i 've met so far.

Using our reports and our feedback they fixed everything WAY TOO fast. I was like , LOL.

Anyway this server really deserves a big community , and i would like to ask you all to , at least, give it a try.

I sure will!

agree with you bro and waiting for the best

and waiting more good enemy's like ur clan >.>

Cheers.

I sure will!

What they said ;3

• 2 weeks later...