[L2DC] RaidFight

nekys

k so I started here 2 weeks ago and am lvl 80 with full s80, gonna give some information for ppl interested:

Reasons to play here:

- Stable community 800-1200 online most nights. Sometimes server is quiet but for like 4years+ server the population is solid

- No wipes. I was tired of playing 100 different servers for 1 month then quitting. If you start here, u won't lose your stuff for a long, long time. I used to think the admin's stubornness not to wipe / make a new server was a bad thing, turns out its a good thing.

- Easy gear. everything is cheap at 80+... finding B/A grade was harder

- One of most common argument against this server is "server is so old, everyone has epics bla bla". Yes this is true, but it also means epics are on market for you to buy. You will see epics faster here than if u joined some new server where rus farms all.

Best advice i can give to new players:

Look at : http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2/details/69262/RaidFight-Gaming-Network every day, vote or not that is ur decision. But every 100 votes npc spawns which gives full vit and maintains it for 2 hours.

With this buff + 50% from recommend bonus / nevit potion u can farm for 2 hours and xprate will be like 15x+. Farm these 2 hours every time for 2 weeks and u can make 1-80 easy.

gl hf

k so I started here 2 weeks ago and am lvl 80 with full s80, gonna give some information for ppl interested:

Reasons to play here:

- Stable community 800-1200 online most nights. Sometimes server is quiet but for like 4years+ server the population is solid

- No wipes. I was tired of playing 100 different servers for 1 month then quitting. If you start here, u won't lose your stuff for a long, long time. I used to think the admin's stubornness not to wipe / make a new server was a bad thing, turns out its a good thing.

- Easy gear. everything is cheap at 80+... finding B/A grade was harder

- One of most common argument against this server is "server is so old, everyone has epics bla bla". Yes this is true, but it also means epics are on market for you to buy. You will see epics faster here than if u joined some new server where rus farms all.

Best advice i can give to new players:

Look at : http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2/details/69262/RaidFight-Gaming-Network every day, vote or not that is ur decision. But every 100 votes npc spawns which gives full vit and maintains it for 2 hours.

With this buff + 50% from recommend bonus / nevit potion u can farm for 2 hours and xprate will be like 15x+. Farm these 2 hours every time for 2 weeks and u can make 1-80 easy.

gl hf

You summed up everything RaidFight represents! Thank you!

Economic is very cool at this server, but exp its pretty hard, nowadays ppl get lazy, so i suggest to increase exp rate till same lvl or just give nevita pops non stop, cuz without vit to lvl up kinda hard ;(

Economic is very cool at this server, but exp its pretty hard, nowadays ppl get lazy, so i suggest to increase exp rate till same lvl or just give nevita pops non stop, cuz without vit to lvl up kinda hard ;(

how economy is cool on a server which hasnt got a wipe for more than 2-3 years?

If you wanna lvl up to 85 in 1 day then yes raidfight is a hard server to you...

how economy is cool on a server which hasnt got a wipe for more than 2-3 years?

Let me guess, you never played low rates, right? Cause if you did, you would know that economy is shit for the first year of a server. Especially where more servers are just bots.

Nekys add nevita buff all the time, cuz fuk its hard to exping now, all older members just farming with by self, no any hunts in loa for exp...

Is pretty calm in shouts, i suggest to make same new reward for votes, and nevita npc leave all the time in same 5h reuse for new members, cuz atm i`m 79 lvl and its fuking hard to get party for exp, even at clan... cuz they dont exping anymore, thems care just instances.... U have to look in forward if u wana to get new fresh populiation dude!!! I hope so that u will add same features, that would be easier farm for newbias ....

Nekys add nevita buff all the time, cuz fuk its hard to exping now, all older members just farming with by self, no any hunts in loa for exp...

Is pretty calm in shouts, i suggest to make same new reward for votes, and nevita npc leave all the time in same 5h reuse for new members, cuz atm i`m 79 lvl and its fuking hard to get party for exp, even at clan... cuz they dont exping anymore, thems care just instances.... U have to look in forward if u wana to get new fresh populiation dude!!! I hope so that u will add same features, that would be easier farm for newbias ....

Well, there is also Vitality NPC. But for vote reward there is something already made but not added on server yet.

This npc apears just after 100 votes, if server has just only 300  actives members, (600-700 offlines i Chek always after rr its same amount) act more from thems are old members and thems dont care exp, they didint vote anymore, so 50 maybe is just new or doing subs, so? Nekys u bumping u server every time, but u doing nothing for server to help grow up new ppl! I`m bit disappoint that started to play here, because i see that its not easy to reach another guys.... I wont realy farm alone for 0.01% plius without vit always.  You are realy stubborn admin, i dont know that u seeking....

This npc apears just after 100 votes, if server has just only 300  actives members, (600-700 offlines i Chek always after rr its same a-beep-t) act more from thems are old members and thems dont care exp, they didint vote anymore, so 50 maybe is just new or doing subs, so? Nekys u bumping u server every time, but u doing nothing for server to help grow up new ppl! I`m bit disappoint that started to play here, because i see that its not easy to reach another guys.... I wont realy farm alone for 0.01% plius without vit always.  You are realy stubborn admin, i dont know that u seeking....

I cannot agree more...