[L2DC] RaidFight

nekys

joined and alrdy regret :P

There isnt nothing to do. During days there is just few player at giran and they just afking :p

And sieges max ppl amounth at oren was 2 pt :P "with boxes" :P

So if u guys say that there is 1k ppl . give us photo where they are :p

joined and alrdy regret :P

There isnt nothing to do. During days there is just few player at giran and they just afking :p

And sieges max ppl amounth at oren was 2 pt :P "with boxes" :P

So if u guys say that there is 1k ppl . give us photo where they are :p

Do you think that this way you can change the minds of some people and not choose RaidFight? I hope you do so, since we look after people who have some dignity and respect of themselves. You are now free to cry for wipe.

Do you think that this way you can change the minds of some people and not choose RaidFight? I hope you do so, since we look after people who have some dignity and respect of themselves. You are now free to cry for wipe.

well im not. just one asked player amounth what i have saw there.

Anyway GL

and video is since 1 year ago when SH played? XD or they alrdy came back and soon leave again?

Anyway in this server isn't 1k players. Max 500 with boxes. anyway as i said GL

brain damaged 100% video updated july 2013!

mby. or mby not? :)

Still server not have 1k players what nekys is saying :D mby with offline shops :D wich is 500 ? :p

I am very happy to see that there are competitors who have admin access on my server!

Is to old server, nobody farming anymore exept instances or pvp, most ppl got max gears with max jevel, so no point to start cuz no any exp party and etc.. everybody got owns boxses like bd,sws,wc so if u wana start here, u have care with u self minimum wc