[WTB] Web like topzone / hopzone

bartozord

You are selling something, so leave your offer. You know how much it is worth for you. If you dont wish to leave an offer then simply quit spamming kkthxbai

Look imature user . . .

I asked about price because everything is codable , i dont need to copy paste someones work . . .

If you want pm me your price.

You are obviusly kidding if not add me on msn as psomas2@windowslive.com

mean dont lose your time on him ... i send him offer for 30 euro with all updates and he said that he will found cheaper offer .

Who allowed you to post anything in that topic first of all?

who the F are you ? do you really thing that if you have donator account you can be better then me ? Big Pro extra member because he paid 10 euro for donator account lol . Be the man like me ! i have secound account where i have vip account . so please man dont make me laugh .

rofl dude you seem to have frustrated life

I havent said anything about being better just for having a donator account neither said anything about the forum ranks in general lol :D

Get rid of your complexes man.

If you wanna be bossy then make your own thread, maybe you will cure your complexes xd

I didn't want a shit from you not even for 5eur cause I know you bought it yourself, why should I pay someone who sells other people's work and make money on it?

thxandbai