C4 to interlude money making?

in IL, soul cry 1-10 are in shop

sell your own no at high price before the slide ^^

an other point to clarify for me: possible to exchange B grades with mammon in IL; but dunnow ...

what do you mean exchange b grade? you mean 1 b grd wepn for another like you get homunuculus for a crappy wepn?

• 2 weeks later...

In my server was C4 and they installed Interlude OFF files.

Price for AA rised from 3-5adena for each AA to ----> 25-40 adena for one AA LOL.

However I don't know why there was so high rise. Maybe in interlude it is harder to get AA from cata mobs / maybe there was a very high AA demand on my server ... I don't know but you can try to buy some AA for relative cheap price- wait for Interlude and see if AA price will rise...

his server is gonna be IL, so there will be an update from C4 to IL client...

so as everyone said, sell ur soul crystals now, because they wont worth anything after the update, do this fast

also, go get materials such as stone of purity , steel and oriharukon ore... i think ori ore is a lot harder to spoil from C5 and above, as i remember u could spoil that on those ratmans in death pass very easily in C4, at awesome rates, and now only on doom servants in devastated castle (lvl 60 mobs)