Donate Manager (eCards)+Automatic Paypal

Darule

Hello there im selling 2 donate system's. PayPal and Paysafecard/Ukash.

Paypal System

This system run from its self like a secondary server. You just run a bat and the rest are done from it self.

Player can get the donation from in-game instantly.

How its done?

Player donate

Then he talk to donate Npc

He confirm the donate by providing some details.

And he takes the items. (always based on the a.-beep-t that he donated)

Card's System

Donate Manager Details :

• A player can submit ANY type of card such as PaySafeCard or UKash or Webmoney or anything else you use.
  • The system is highly organised for the best efficiency for the player so it will be easy for him/her to do a donate fast and simple.
  • There are ComboBox Options for currency and the type of card
  • The player have only to type the pin and the pass(if any)

Donate cards organization

• The system is keeping all the details of each donation to a Unique file for each donation with a Code.
  • The player is getting at the end of the donation a Unique code which represent the file stored in the admin donation log. (for security)
  • Each donate goes to different folders (different folders for each category of cards)
  • There is also donate counter for each category.

Other Details :

It can be applied to an existing donate shop because it can support htmls and multisells as well so you can have 1 Npc for all.

All Options and message are all configurable so you wont have to recompile to change 1 message.

Othe Cards or Sms Pin System can be added easily if requested

**Thats out of the deal, but this system will be able to send you on your email each unique file so you can informed through your smartphone or something else

Demo Preview

A Preview of the Donate Shop main page, this is a test main page i made it can be according to your needs.

2rdb3pl.jpg

Preview of the Card form, this can change too according to your needs

width=1024 height=534http://i42.tinypic.com/2v14v1t.jpg[/img]

The user has submited 3 fields (the a-beep-t can be removed if you want)

width=1024 height=534http://i39.tinypic.com/a40llt.jpg[/img]

The system inform the player that the details are correct and tells him his unique code (thats only in case there is a problem)

width=1024 height=534http://i42.tinypic.com/3450lf9.jpg[/img]

- - - - - - - - - - -

Price :

10Euro Card's Manager.

35Euro Paypal System.

Payment Options :

Many

Contact Info :

If anyone is intrested just send me a pm here.

We can discuss via :

pm

Msn : darule@windowslive.com

Check My last post

Well the system does not support paypal options its only for Cards or other things that require a Pin Code which is very easy to adapt a new card with checking options etc, i will do this work (for other ecards that you may need).

I started as well the paypal system but i didnt finish it cause i just stop it, i think i will do it too soon and provide it as an option too but the price will be raised or i could offer it as 2 different package's.

Just a small note for the Paypal & Moneybookers verification.

The system will do everything it self and it will give the rewards on players (the players would have to provide just some info)

It will keep logs on a database, and the most important it will be secure.

Awesome.Im intrested of this one,but i want mostly the second one,the system via paypal.If u finish it will be in the same npc or there will be two differents one for the cards and one for the paypla.By the way,send via pm your msn.I wanna talk withg ya for that one.TY

This is also shared for free on GP ! This1 is a litle bit more advanced ! but the way it works it is tha same . . .

Good Luck With your Sales !

This is also shared for free on GP ! This1 is a litle bit more advanced ! but the way it works it is tha same . . .

Good Luck With your Sales !

Yes its true thats its shared on GP a similar system, but this as you said is way more advanced and working.

Thanks for the wishes.

Awesome.Im intrested of this one,but i want mostly the second one,the system via paypal.If u finish it will be in the same npc or there will be two differents one for the cards and one for the paypla.By the way,send via pm your msn.I wanna talk withg ya for that one.TY

Well when i finish it, there will be diff options(in others words you could buy wte u prefer), i have some info in my 1st post.

-------

I updated my 1st post Contact Info. msn address added.

That mod is nice but does it have any protection from spam and flood?

Also for that amount of money it could be good to make and admin panel in game so can check it from there..Like a petion in the admin menu!

Yes protection from anti-spam would be awesome ! For example any player can send a Donate Message once a day ;)

Because someone can create a new player and spamming all day. . . .

So , i think in your update  with Diff options you should add and this protection ;)

Good Luck again !

I like this idea , and if you complete it 100 % it would be a nice feature

Yes thanks for the suggestion's guys, im creating some more options on it and ill try to add an antispam option too so a player can use it for x times a day.

I'll try to post some updates later.

Cya till then and Merry Xmas.

Yes thanks for the suggestion's guys, im creating some more options on it and ill try to add an antispam option too so a player can use it for x times a day.

I'll try to post some updates later.

Cya till then and Merry Xmas.

Meryy X-mas you too!

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP+

Paypal automatic donation is done and tested.

Details:

This system run from its self like a secondary server. You just run a bat and the rest are done from it self.

Player can get the donation from in-game instantly.

How its done?

Player donate

Then he talk to donate Npc

He confirm the donate (really easy)

And he takes the items. (always based on the amount he donated)

The system keep everything on the database so you can know anytime who donated and how much or who took the donate.

Please only serious offers(i dont have an exact price yet).

For the psc or other cards the system just keeping a log, then the admin have to log confirm the card and then he send the donate, its not exploitable, you just have to take the money from the card and its 100% secure