[WTS]L2 Wild Bug for enchant

Xerus

only for wild server or for all interlude ???

I tested in 4 interlude servers and worked in 3 of em... L2 wild is good server so i guess its a good bug...

Well whats the point of buying your "bug" since the guy who gonna use it will get banned few hours/days later?

I play 2 weeks and still didnt got ban... Gm never logs in and forum is down... You can use it in other interlude servers too to ask anything from admin or you could f*** their servers...

... how is it a good server when gms are not active and forums are down? lawl

there is only administrator and he is making a god server too so he spends all of his time there i guess if u dont believe login... hundreds of players online and besides i am trying to sell a bug not to advertise the server...

Thats right i know a bug for enchanting items up to +65535 in l2 wild(www.l2wild.com) interlude server, if u are interested pm me... sell items too

[GR]den einai alh8eia....

bgale mia fwtografia na to doume h pes to onoma sou sto server.[GR]

natos kai pali petaxtike to zwadi

pff eisia xazos re mlka? gamw to soi sou ec ti petagese dld twra? gamo oti exeis kai den exeis -leeching-e amesos na pis thn mlkia sou.