[NEW Watch IT ] Incore Development Team

2uqg8qr.jpg

Incore Development Team

Hello, we're happy to announce that we Have Create A new ''Development Team'' and we have finnaly Work  so I am here to present you Incore Development Team. A Team with Many Knowllegdes...Our Team Is here to create anything you Want/Need/Wish  Our Team Can Ensure you that you wont be scammed... Because Our Team Is New To People And of course  some people cant trust us for their own reasons we will work with ''3rd'' MaxCheaters Trusted Person/Trader Like Admins,Global.M But First We Must Take Lisence From Maxtor

We Working For The Following Things

WebSite Designing Java Codes(Not Only For Lineage ][) ,L][Java Files,Advertising Banners,Logos,And Much Others

First Of All  How We Work :

An Example

Our job:

We work with  five steps before and during the all work on a customer's project

1.Meeting Customer Online/Real Life (If We Are At Same Town,City,Etc)

2.Working Plan.

3. The Beginning.

4. Confirmation Of Job.

5. Finish Our Work!

Contacting Customer Online/Real Life.

We can contact you via Windows Live Messenger, Skype,Facebook or E-mail/Real Life.If You Live In Our Town We Can come in  Contact with you In Order To Talk! We try to communicate  with customers so we can make your wishes come true. We need to know what the customer likes and what he/she really want, what they planning to do with the Website  in the future To Make An Excellent Work!

Our Working Plan Is :

After The First Contact Etc, We Ask The Customer About The Website Design They Need Some Graphics,Designs,And Much Other Things

What Colors You Like How Much Menus Some Secret Wish,and more! 

The Beginning Of Our Working.

After we have done the first two steps, Contacting  Customer Online Or Meet Him On Real life and Working  Plan, we can talk about for  payment options. The customer should have a Little  idea of how much Money  they want to spend for the  Web site They Want . After The Discussion Of The price, before we start working on the website, the customer will need to pay us In 2 Steps If He/She Want  If the order is Much Than 50€. first part  before we start working on the Project . The second part after we finish making the project/Website Design he/she ordered.

While We are Working On The Project  We Need To Know  if the customer likes the Web site or not. If the customer does not  like anything, they can simply say "I Hate This Site Or I Dont Find It Good"

We will do our job and make sure that the Web site/Project  is everything you wish!

Finish Our Work On Website/Project

You Can Ask For Help Any Time You Want It Will Be Our Pleasure To Help You We Keep  All Emails,Skype,Facebooks We Hope To Stay In Touch And Help you as we can!

If something doesnt work good you must tell to our team in order to fix it...

The Same  Exists For The Other Things!

Thank You For Reading This Post About Incore Development Team And We Are Waiting For Your Orders

We Wish You Merry Christmass And A Happy New Year With A Lot Of Love!

Incore Development Team           

Looks dumb, and looking at your banner I don't think your websites and stuff is gonna be better then that D:

Anything I wish... hum

Sir You Cant Judge Our Work Because You Dont See Something From Our Work... Thank you!

Ah com'on now >.<

Your presentation sucks and your english also

Have you ever thought that you can't earn money

because you have zero knowledge on everything

you can't even create a simple html website or

even a simple java code well your team sucks

You gonna fail before start "working"

• 4 weeks later...

Plus A New Club Project so97qr.jpg 5 Customers Already! Bump!

A New Lineage ][ Design  Copyrights To Nikos Di width=722 height=768http://i44.tinypic.com/2pphimx.png[/img]

PM ME If You Want Something!

I wish you good luck with your sells ! 5 customers till now?Maybe it will be better to mention the work you have done :) I mean to write what did you do to help them or what did they buy ;) (a small idead xD )

Ofc Mate

L2JFreya Project(Powered By Flash) Sell : 2 Times

L2JInterlude Project L2JNova Powered By Incore Sell : 2

Sell Website Design Plus Coding For Lineage ][ Purple!

We Sell  A Banner,Render,Say It As You Wish For School Party Project! 

If You Wanna Order Something Just Give Me A Pm Trade Will Become Throught Psomas :)

[move]Bump![/move]

Guest Elfocrash

This guy has zero knowledge on java and generally developing.i know him IRL.

I strongly recommend you to NOT USE HIS FILES.

AbsolutePower that knows him too can prove it.

Who Say To You That I Develop The L2JProjects?

Well My Team Is

L2JDeveloper Is Flash All People Know Him Is Trusted And Skilled Person

In Design/Coding Is NikosDi And It Best Friend With Absolute Power :)

So Dont Spam here :)