Where you will join?At NcSoft's servers or Innova's?

Where ?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Where ?

• NcSoft's
    • Innova's
    • I won't play

Where you will play after l2 goddess of destuction launch ?

As you may heard NCsoft has a co-operation with Innova related with the new big l2 update.Innova will open European servers for those who don't know.

Ncsoft official server will open at November 30 as you already may know,it has currently 2 servers : Chronos and Naia.Naia is EU server but now hosted at US. Many are saying that ncsoft will open more servers,i believe that it depends from the population.

Now for us,the european players there is a question " we will join at Naia(ncsoft's) which hosted at us ,means that we will have big latency, or we will wait a bit for innnova's servers which will be the EU official servers?".

I am about to join at Innova's,who will want to play at NCSoft's with old players which have bunch of items etc? Not many i think huh?

Btw servers are already free to play.

Tell your opinion and vote.

PS: For those who will not even play,just vote at the 3rd option and don't post.This isn't the topic for.

None. I have tested all their work and I am not surprised at all. Their action for making it free in my opinion is very strange either they want more people to join lineage II as other games eg lol are freely too or I don't know.

None. I have tested all their work and I am not surprised at all. Their action for making it free in my opinion is very strange either they want more people to join lineage II as other games eg lol are freely too or I don't know.

Well as far as I know frost antibot has already been leaked so zranger will work anyway and that's what I don't like at innova.About ncshit yeah I am against them..

Innova, btw the rates will be x1?

Probably yes,but if you read the changelogs about god ,exp is pretty more easy and enjoyable now.You can also buy boosted packs for exp(at least on ncsoft).

I don't have confirmed answers about lineage2.eu because i don't know if they will be the same things(like ncsoft will have free boost exp for first weeks(x2)).

what about their server? how many people they can hold ? maybye 10.000 people will enter at same time in opening and it will crash :D

Who knows,i guess they will cover up this so they won't have problems.

They might open at launch new servers,nobody knows 100%.

Forgot to mention,Innova will have closed beta and at early december will open for those who are interested.

Actually i like the fact that became f2p,but this doesn't mean that stop to be mysterious ye.

I liked the work,at least from what i read.Soon we will see and i suggest that it worths 1 try,from every l2 player.

i began with NCSoft and with NCSoft i will continue play....

So you were already playing at ncsoft's official servers?

If yes,then okay.I would do the same if i were you.

So you were already playing at ncsoft's official servers?

If yes,then okay.I would do the same if i were you.

yes Fighter, i'm playing to their official servers and are awesome ;) :), that's the reason of following NCSoft ;)

yes Fighter, i'm playing to their official servers and are awesome ;) :), that's the reason of following NCSoft ;)

Really now ? Actually 90 % of customers(including me) say that NCWest sucks donkey balls.