Tyrant Vs Gladiator

Which Are BEst  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which Are BEst

• Tyrant
    • Gladiator

My beloved class is duelist, but responding to this topic, if its a full buff + high enchant + skill enchant (high rates server).. Duelist, because stacking p.atk  y pvp atk is its best choice.

But for mid, low servers tyrant has the advantage.

at 30% hp use barrier so your hp can remain steady (make sure not to hit any mobs while pvp)  and not increase from vr then zealot AND bison

Dude, when you use zealot or bison, barrier goes off. I don't know what server you play, but barrier isn't suppose to stay if u use a skill (same for duellist, would be too OP if not).

And idk who's the best. I think they're pretty even.

Dude, when you use zealot or bison, barrier goes off. I don't know what server you play, but barrier isn't suppose to stay if u use a skill (same for duellist, would be too OP if not).

And idk who's the best. I think they're pretty even.

Huh? rly?  :o  in 3-4 servers that i made tyrant, this worked... Maybe because they are pvp?  :P