[Guide]How to create your own Geodata

I found this guide and im sure it will help you all , personally i tested the guide and it works perfect on freya .

Guide can be found HERE

Credits goes to CubAfull for this great tutorial !

Programs needed to do the Geodata can be found in the link i provide .

Best Regards ,

TheMentaL

That picture you have is from a movie or something ? xD

please Screenshoot ....

screenshot of what ?? if u read the tutorial in the site i provide u will find programs and images for everything u need , its not only one tool .

• 4 weeks later...

Good geodata such Stazis one sold for about 600$ its a really high price and the guide on how to do them is not that hard so keep it up and if u make a good work remember to send it to me xD u own me this ... hehehe

Good geodata such Stazis one sold for about 600$ its a really high price and the guide on how to do them is not that hard so keep it up and if u make a good work remember to send it to me xD u own me this ... hehehe

There's a similar one on L2J Forums much time before the one you shared existed. By the way I used many geodatas including stazi's one and none of them solved my problem with mobs trying to pass a wall and then stucking in there getting damaged from players while it doesn't hit them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I found this guide and im sure it will help you all , personally i tested the guide and it works perfect on freya .

Guide can be found HERE

Credits goes to CubAfull for this great tutorial !

Programs needed to do the Geodata can be found in the link i provide .

Best Regards ,

TheMentaL

No Easy Geodata Very Hight Creat  =(