My comment for the member -> ALEX2008GR

DreaM

Ok Ok Enough flamming ;D

Can the discussion end here please? ;)

Respect --->SeeMSGooD,HaCkz0r Just because they have the "guts" to tell the true and what they belive.

Also respect --->Fight to death for the same reason.

Guys relax ( vent00za )

And i think this is not a flaming topic , it is just a warning topic from hackz0r and i think a lot of users think like hackz0r :) ( lol )

And i totally agree with Hackz0r . 8)

My personal opinion : i hate platinum members , too many permosions , they think that they are something like mods.

Ex : a plat member locked this topic : THE LAST ONE POSTING HERE IS THE BEST

And ALEX2008GR has changed his mind , he became more.....mmmmmm....he thinks that he changed rank from lower - higher.

Tnx :-* :-*

Ok let's end this here. If you continue with this senseless flaming you shall get -1 whoever you are. End of story. This is not an arena, this is a forum, go fight in an arena, and leave the forum alone.

Ok Ok Enough flamming ;D

Can the discussion end here please? ;)

Respect --->SeeMSGooD,HaCkz0r Just because they have the "guts" to tell the true and what the belive.

Also respect --->Fight to death for the same reason.

Thanos, you are naughty ;) :P hahahahah!! Evil Boy!

-------------LAST POST-------------

LOL!Oh yes i forgot the more post you have your pennis is bigger!LMAO Exofill you are acting like a 5years child!

then mine is damn huge!

Jk

LOL!Oh yes i forgot the more post you have your pennis is bigger!LMAO Exofill you are acting like a 5years child!

3years old!

hahahahaha

my pennis is small! :( :(

PS:It's the damn spam section!

then mine is damn huge!

Jk

Jk?What that means?Oo

Also what i said before it was going to people that they thing if they have a lot of posts we must respect them etc etc.You are one of them?

Aha and i though that is was something bad for me.Lol :P

Anyway enough humiliation for Alex and Exofill.End the descussion here please :P

Btw that topic was fun. LOL ;D I love flamming :) Also i respect people that the telling what they belive!

Anyway end for me.I will not post again in this topic.(I think... ;D )

OK THE FLAMMING ENDS HERE

something last hackz0r can't remember the -beep- topic you ?? and YOU are talking for 2 diffrent worlds ?? sorry dude but you are wrong

2nd i am much more time in forum than you

slayerg1:

Date Registered: January 19, 2007, 01:52:11 PM

HaCkz0r:

Date Registered: February 02, 2008, 05:53:32 PM

and i know many things for the forum so please let me do what I think is good for the forum.

i never said i'm God and i will never say it. i'm platinum member doing excactly what I MUST(not have but MUST) do.

~Topic Locked In Order To Avoid Flamming~