My comment for the member -> ALEX2008GR

DreaM

Im not afraid to say it and i will never will .

You donated and you think you're the best now hey do you know the new god ALEX2008??? He's a new one..

1st you're closing threads in spam section mate this is SPAM SECTION PPL DO WHATEVER THEY WANT HERE if you didn't know that

2nd You should help newbies not ignoring them and treat them like a idiots. Like they are nothing HAVE SOME RESPECT YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN THEM.

3rd We already noticed you have "Platinum membership" That doesn't make you GOD.

4th And closing threads in help section are available only if you resolved the problem before you close them you should know that!

All the best

HaCkz0r.

x0ax0a0xa0xa0x0ax0a0xa0 PWNT!I love posts like this! ;D

Ehm sry i mean,please next time dont flame hackz0r...If you want him someting just pm him. (A) ;D

Ohhhh COME ON!This is an oped discussion!Dont abuse your lock rights!Pff i want to hear the answer of hackzor! ;D If someone telling bad things about you...You have to accept them!Not locking and request moving to junkyard!Also i 80% agree with what hackzor said... ;D

hello hackz0r 1st you could just send me a simple pm

2nd i don't punish new members i warning them and if the do it again the get punished (you know if you make a mistake you have the punisment)

3rd i never said i'm god

4th i become platinum member to help the forum economical

5th i close threds where i think that must be closed because i follow the Platinum Member Rules (which you can't se see)

so please next time get on bother to send me a pm the members of forum don't have time for your topic

Best Wishes

ALEX2008GR

thank you thanos123 too (for God's name oohh if forgot ?? i'm god xD xD)

First of all ,

ALEX2008GR donated and he is like other donated members ... he just helps ppls and lockes topics when solutions has fount !! Nothing special .. like other do too! I have never seen ALEX closing a topic at Spam Section and for Nitrous System it was normal to close it .. too many ppl has this avatar .. its nothing special... nitrous change avatars ..

Always Friendly ,

vent00za

I just wanted to humiliate you... and you are nothing more doing then ignoring the ppl not helping them and don't worry you have a place in this world it aways have 2 type's of ppl im your opposit and im one of the balancer in this world you're trying to unbalance my world but you can't im a strong opponent... and anyway pming you is much more not interesting than all the ppl see how "great" you are.

Np ;D I dont know for what you are thanking me...Anyway ;D

He's an asshole.

I just wanted to humiliate you... and you are nothing more doing then ignoring the ppl not helping them and don't worry you have a place in this world it aways have 2 type's of ppl im your opposit and im one of the balancer in this world you're trying to unbalance my world but you can't im a strong opponent... and anyway pming you is much more not interesting than all the ppl see how "great" you are.

Hakz0r you're just telling the truth.

+Handing out money for an imaginative object is just retarted. I never did and I will never pay something that is in just a screenie.

How the DAMN is he telling the truth ? and how u dare tell Thanos asshole ? you want to get ban from 1rst day ?? you dont even know what mxc means and you say that xackzor is telling the truth >? omg..

Everyone have its opinion doesn't he? AND YES I AM TELLING THE TRUTH... i don't care if you 're ass licker  or smth like that i just tell everything my heart wants me to !

So go DONATE AND STOP TELLING BULL SHITS !! LOCK THE TOPIC TOO ! i cant undersntad these guys !! posting smth you wan tto say to some1 and in case do pm him you tell it at public !! the only 1 thing i dont insult is that i have many posts and its not so good to lose my acc !! lock this damn topic !

lol you guyz are so strange ... i can't understand you you have money and you think you're great you have better things than other and you think youre the best. And im normal so what WaNNa sAy SmTh tO mE GoO oN! vent00za you are a start counter you are making 100 post's per day saying only nice share gratzzz oh yeah best share etc you suck mate... :S

How the DAMN is he telling the truth ? and how u dare tell Thanos asshole ? you want to get ban from 1rst day ?? you dont even know what mxc means and you say that xackzor is telling the truth >? omg..

Wear glasses, I said He's(alex2008gr) is an asshole.

@Hackz0r, yes you are just telling the truth!

@Vent00za, attend some English lessons ffs!also a damn spammer.

lol you guyz are so strange ... i can't understand you you have money and you think you're great you have better things than other and you think youre the best. And im normal so what WaNNa sAy SmTh tO mE GoO oN! vent00za you are a start counter you are making 100 post's per day saying only nice share gratzzz oh yeah best share etc you suck mate... :S

ok FACK YOU I DONT CARE FOR ACC BANNED I DONT CARE FOR ANYTHING .. AND I DONT EVEN SAY GOOD SHARE IF I LIKE IT I TELL IT !! CUZ I AM USING IT !! I ALSO SHARE THINGS! !! YOU WROTE 4 MIN w/e BEFORE AT WOW THAT PKLOVER TOLD HIM ABOUT WOW 2.2.3 CLIENT AND U SAID STFU ... NICE WORDS DUDE !!

vent00za  mate you should REALLY TAKE A ENGLISH LESSON and yeah i will use stfu when he is spamming for + 1 on his post  count {just like you do} he said smth  stupid.. and someone gotta tell him the truth in the eyes its stupid when you hide the truth ...