[Request]Scale Size

POP-CORN

I remember that on a [help]Topic... someone gave some informations/ways

About Scaling... "how to create mini boss etc etc"

but cant find it...

anyone can reShare those informations or send me post's link?

One way was threw Npcgrp.dat "but wich values? because most of the times... Scale=1.000000 or 1 w/e Guess what Npcgrp.dat its full of those 2 combinations  ::)"

Second way was threw Adding an Extra collumn in MySql "Hm... i just create an ___.sql file and Executing? if yes what exactly should i type?"

And the other way... was... "dont remember if it was another way" :D

thnx for your time

scale.png

In UnrealEd, under animations after you have imported your thing, look under the 'Mesh' tab and look for the submenu 'Mesh' again then you will get some choices such as the one in the picture. Reduce the xyz and so on then do whatever else you need to make it useable for L2.

scale.png

In UnrealEd, under animations after you have imported your thing, look under the 'Mesh' tab and look for the submenu 'Mesh' again then you will get some choices such as the one in the picture. Reduce the xyz and so on then do whatever else you need to make it useable for L2.

As far as i know... to Import an Npc with animation "since u've exported it to change those values" need gildor's tool or w/e they call it...

So as i see it its imposible to ReScale antharas for example and import him again in the game without that tool"correct me if iam wrong"

but i saw on one Post 2 other ways... that i try to describe on my 1st post...

the problem is that i need that post to see "Exactly how to do that threw npcgrp.dat or MySql"

As i said and before" correct me if iam wrong"^^

In Npcgrp SOME npc/monsters have the _#bi or _#sm (# is number) such as LineageMonster2.ketra_orc_chieftain_20_bi or LineageMonster2.ketra_orc_chieftain_20_sm. That is related to the monster classes or whatever it's called. The class/unreal scripting. Correct me too o_o

I've try to change those Values... but without any "Size" effect... for example i found some Npcs with Common models... and ι replaced those values  :LineageMonster2.ketra_orc_chieftain_20_bi or LineageMonster2.ketra_orc_chieftain_20_sm

from the Bigger one to the smaller one

But The size was the same.

• 1 month later...

Anyone can help? I'm looking to for how to scale mobs? any tutorial? any ways to scale it from npcgrp? simply? by changing some numbers? or we just need UnrealED? what softwares require to change a scale of a npc! ty