[CS][Share]SSW Super Simple Wall All Series[UPDATE 27/DEC/2009]

Blane

I am trying to do everything for the cs section and not only.

As I promised to maxtor I have to work here...and all the 3 of us(Hax0r+NotAbastard+me) are making so well till now.

Thank you everyone.

(A problem can be reported here or on jimster forums :) )

Well you got a +1 from me and not only from this topic but also you are the most active cs mod around here.

you really dont like me do you :P

Well...

[NotABastard : Dn nmz oti to leei ypotimitika gia sas re si ;)]

what can I say... I said... I do my best for us :)

Thank you.

BTW: The forum,the moderators or me are not responsible if you are banned from a server using those hacks.All hacks are virus-free but still an admin can caught you and ban you.In this case we are not responsible for anything.

And always remember : VAC is not the only guard...admin too ;)

Best Regards

Blane

You said it blane =D But ofc if you're good player you don't need these extras but if you're noob like me you can use them... But in my case i don't .. =}

Ofc I am not using them.LoL.

Being an admin on cheating forum does not mean that I am a pure cheater XD.

Anyway.

It's good for newbie players.

you really dont like me do you :P

lol it's not that but my opinion is that Blane is the most active cs moderator and to be honest i have long time to see a post from you i don't say that "ypotimitika" like Blane said :p

Well...

[NotABastard : Dn nmz oti to leei ypotimitika gia sas re si ;)]

what can I say... I said... I do my best for us :)

Thank you.

BTW: The forum,the moderators or me are not responsible if you are banned from a server using those hacks.All hacks are virus-free but still an admin can caught you and ban you.In this case we are not responsible for anything.

And always remember : VAC is not the only guard...admin too ;)

Best Regards

Blane

Lol admins, i used a hack that had a name stealer (P7 VIP 5.3) and i stole one admins name and he permanently banned him self. I rofled so hard...

lol it's not that but my opinion is that Blane is the most active cs moderator and to be honest i have long time to see a post from you i don't say that "ypotimitika" like Blane said :p

Lol admins, i used a hack that had a name stealer (P7 VIP 5.3) and i stole one admins name and he permanently banned him self. I rofled so hard...

In cases like that yes...but generally we shall be careful when using a cheat.An admin can be online with other name and then the ban is not that hard be archived!

;)

In cases like that yes...but generally we shall be careful when using a cheat.An admin can be online with other name and then the ban is not that hard be archived!

;)

Well the name stealer steals automaticly the name. Now p7 is working in invisibility. I mean that no admin can see you in the user list neither the players can vote to ban you.