[Guide] Get source of every pack

Hello, today im gonna show you how to get the source of any compiled pack(become top leachers).

1) First of all download any compiled project and extract the files to any directory.

2) Go to gameserver folder and then to libs folder

For step 3 you need to have winrar installed.

3) Right click l2jserver.jar (maybe it has another name, you can find witch one is it by the size its the biggest jar file of all inside libs folder.) and click "extract here"

4) Almost done, now you should have a new folder explore it it should have inside some file with .class extension. go to gameserver folder and open gameserver.class with the tool i provide you.

5) Happy Leaching :)

http://www.multiupload.com/C5NIC9SHBS

Only ppl with more than 90 QI can use that infos. You speak to "Devs" who can't even apply a patch correctly, remember. So asking them to ninja compilated code... Erm.

decompile? :D

Yes Decompile:)

Only ppl with more than 90 QI can use that infos. You speak to "Devs" who can't even apply a patch correctly, remember. So asking them to ninja compilated code... Erm.

I love your answers.

What is this i don't even ...

You don't even..? Your phrase lacking some words to be complete, i can't answer you if you don't know how to ask.

Holy shit, how right you were..

You don't even..? Your phrase lacking some words to be complete, i can't answer you if you don't know how to ask.

“What is this I don’t even” is a popular catchphrase used on message boards in response to a post so shocking or stupid that you’re left absolutely speechless. It may be repeated by others to incite more confusion for the lulz, but abusing the phrase is considered a bannable offense in some communities.

• 2 weeks later...