Which MMORPG is most populated now

luxter

Personaly i had try l2( prive servers) before wow( official).

And here is my resolts:wow was nice pve game with some pvp was really need team work,now adays they change ideas and try make it pvp one.So in 2 months max( i mean if you have work real life etc) you hit 85 and fully pvp geared. Much better than any prive servers 2months= 25 euros,no donates bugs fixed as soon as you report etc.

(only 1 advise if you join it,choose server of your regenion or with many ppl of your native language)

And ye many ppl playing wow.

Cant sugest some other games cause didnt played official.( but still believe officials much better than prive server if you got some brains 'skills')

And for those who argue i am guest here :D,still playing offical games!

LOLd badly at the guy who said theres not much to do in Aion . Are u kiddin me ? Theres ednless pvp , whenever u want , thousand of quests , craft , everything that a successful MMO needs . I would suggest Aion as a first option and then maybe Lineage2 but u will get sick of the endless grind ( Talking about official servers for both games ) . If u are a pro and active player u can hit 55 in about 2 weeks , and then just improve ur gear ( Aion ) . In Lineage u need over 3-4 months to go endgame . Its up to u , ive played both , Lineage for over 7 years now and decided to move to Aion a couple of days ago and i didnt regret it .