[EN] Fairy Tail Official Topic

randomnamehere

Who do you think , should be next Master?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think , should be next Master?

• Macao
    • Laxus
    • Erza
    • Gildarts
    • Mirajane

Lol .. Lissana has magic and her magic is takeovers ... Aswell as mira and elfman ... Your post reminds of l2 ... really of you though like that you may be dumb (!?)

It was just a teaser, stupid... beside that, this is my top list and it doesn't have to live up to your taste, nor to anyone else's ;P

For the new poll I would go for:

1. Zancrow - insane/ the more the marrier xD

2. Azuma - gar/ cause they lack such in FT xD

3. Meredy - misterious /cause Mistgun isn't there to make us have back thoughts...

Zancrow ? NAH! He is a bitch ... I just hear his voice and get mad ... I really wouldnt like him in Fairy Tail guild ... Capricorn ... He is kick ass ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well the new Orasion Seis they are too strong

Τrue, and natsu was sleeping for many years so he is not strong enough to f*ck them.

At manga natsu and the rest gets their magic power back after all these 7 years, and he can also use lightning + fire from when Laxus gave him his magic power. I guess at anime they will get their powers back and kick their asses.

At manga natsu and the rest gets their magic power back after all these 7 years, and he can also use lightning + fire from when Laxus gave him his magic power. I guess at anime they will get their powers back and kick their asses.

In which episode will this be?

In which episode will this be?

No idea but i think in the next 5 episodes they will include a story like that.

Jellal, the one with the emotional links and the other one who controls the time will forge a team, anti-dark guild as far as i remember. And the one who control time learned to use it on humans as well, so she returned all of the magic power that has been lost back to natsu,erza,lucy,etc. Also, (another spoiler) lucy will be able to make the heaven star magic later on.

No idea but i think in the next 5 episodes they will include a story like that.

Jellal, the one with the emotional links and the other one who controls the time will forge a team, anti-dark guild as far as i remember. And the one who control time learned to use it on humans as well, so she returned all of the magic power that has been lost back to natsu,erza,lucy,etc. Also, (another spoiler) lucy will be able to make the heaven star magic later on.

Cant wait!!!!