[Help] System Protocol Revision

Gosling

I Think Is From L2.Ini ... i cant help you very much wuth this

but... you can change is and from server side.. from pack..

say me your client and your pack to  help you :)

I want to change it from client from system I checked l2.ini it hasnt to do with protocol :S

ahhh protocol revision of L2.ini puff fail!!!! to say random things to see if they hit, if they have no better idea say nothing, as fools are the protocol is changed from l2.exe for your information.

Does anyone know how can I change the protocol revision in the system ? How can I do this ? Thanks a lot

You can do that with hex coding. Just decrupt L2.exe and change the protocol number.

You can do that with hex coding. Just decrupt L2.exe and change the protocol number.

No.

And criticalerror - the irony of your statement was very funny.

This is why you'll never learn anything - such as unpacking.

Why post - if you don't personally know the information?

Your just spreading bullshit.

No.

And criticalerror - the irony of your statement was very funny.

This is why you'll never learn anything - such as unpacking.

Why post - if you don't personally know the information?

Your just spreading bullshit.

ok smart, you think is only way change protocol revision? I do with this way, you don't want belive is your problem, I know can do it and do it for 1 server GF, about the shit says about me, sure you were born knowing everything, never said anything and was always an expert, for persons like you like that we are nowadays.

ok smart, you think is only way change protocol revision? I do with this way, you don't want belive is your problem, I know can do it and do it for 1 server GF, about the shit says about me, sure you were born knowing everything, never said anything and was always an expert, for persons like you like that we are nowadays.

No, you can't.

Send me a proto 777 Gracia Final exe :)

I'll test if it works with forced proto enabled :O

No, you can't.

Send me a proto 777 Gracia Final exe :)

I'll test if it works with forced proto enabled :O

Instead of spamming why you don't say the alternative way if it is any ?  :o

because the method used for him is disassemble l2.exe and change the variables right there, but it is only l2.exe you must modify the configuration of the server to take the new protocol.

because the method used for him is disassemble l2.exe and change the variables right there, but it is only l2.exe you must modify the configuration of the server to take the new protocol.

Because changing whatever clients protocol, that is referenced in l2.exe won't do shit.

It takes proto from engine, but critical error is too newb and retarded to take the hint given.

As evident by his complete lack of understanding the client and how programs work on windows ;)

He even keeps just spurting a ton of shit and buzz words now instead of actually explaining anything.

"disassemble l2.exe and change the variables right there"

RIGHT THERE MAN, RIGHT THERE!!

You don't hear me talking about how to fix cars or do brain surgery, cause i read a wikipedia article about it.

Because changing whatever clients protocol, that is referenced in l2.exe won't do shit.

It takes proto from engine, but critical error is too newb and retarded to take the hint given.

As evident by his complete lack of understanding the client and how programs work on windows ;)

He even keeps just spurting a ton of shit and buzz words now instead of actually explaining anything.

"disassemble l2.exe and change the variables right there"

RIGHT THERE MAN, RIGHT THERE!!

You don't hear me talking about how to fix cars or do brain surgery, cause i read a wikipedia article about it.

You can go and fuck yourself annoying kid.

Any mod lock it. I appreciate mods try for help. Thx..