http://graphicriver.net

sτrίkε-

Me does and just give it up .. I used to be active at themeforest , same site from same compay but with different theme . The chances for you work to be accepted and be sold are near 0% . They have thousands of uploads per day and 1 or 2 got accepted ... Does not wroth if you are not really an expert .. You will give it up after the upload of you first 2-3 works

Me does and just give it up .. I used to be active at themeforest , same site from same compay but with different theme . The chances for you work to be accepted and be sold are near 0% . They have thousands of uploads per day and 1 or 2 got accepted ... Does not wroth if you are not really an expert .. You will give it up after the upload of you first 2-3 works

xaxa it's not this the purpose!

do you know if i can take some psds for free?

xaxa it's not this the purpose!

do you know if i can take some psds for free?

Oh oke :p ..

Yea , every month they have a free month product or something like that cant remember how the name it .. And they give an item for free ...

Oh oke :p ..

Yea , every month they have a free month product or something like that cant remember how the name it .. And they give an item for free ...

:S i need some posters anyway...

[gr]gia ayto den se ekanan accept :P

[gr] Όχι ρε ανάπηρε , είμαι κανονικά στο site , μετά κάνεις uploads και άμα είναι τα δέχονται .. Είχα κάνει ένα κορυφαίο intro , που θα ήταν και το μοναδικό στο Site , και δεν μου το πήραν και ξενέρωσα