[L2J] L2Reality

OwnerReality

Lets see:

1st: OL debuffs lasts A LOT OF TIME

2nd: u do a skill and ur character do some steps back (its like a lag, this also happens when u get hitted by someone)

3rd: mages are really OP (believe me)

4rd: got some lag spikes

5th: some skills doesnt work (for example, tyrant skills works with bows but not with swords, and some more skills do the same)

6th: low community

7th: most of the ppl that play here r greeks

8th: Frenzy, A icon and Zealot  & mages server (daggers aint shit, archers aint shit, tanks aint shit, etc etc etc)

this is all for now, I dont recommend this server at all.

Lets see:

1st: OL debuffs lasts A LOT OF TIME

2nd: u do a skill and ur character do some steps back (its like a lag, this also happens when u get hitted by someone)

3rd: mages are really OP (believe me)

4rd: got some lag spikes

5th: some skills doesnt work (for example, tyrant skills works with bows but not with swords, and some more skills do the same)

6th: low community

7th: most of the ppl that play here r greeks

8th: Frenzy, A icon and Zealot  & mages server (daggers aint shit, archers aint shit, tanks aint shit, etc etc etc)

this is all for now, I dont recommend this server at all.

1st: Tell me antibuffs!

2st: ur computer was problem i have test this and we dont have problem

3st: mages are not op if u wanna make 1 mage and i will make 1 fighter with same items and u will see who will won

4st: server dont have lag check ur computers-router u can ask all players about lag!

5st: tyrant skills work all !

6st: its 14 hours online and we have all ready 150 + online players

7st: racist

8st: U are very very very wrong!!!

Lets see:

i agree again with this problem men!!!we go some steps back when we use 1 skill...

wtf i meet this problem only at your server!! i play 3 more servers this time and no1 have problem!!

Only you have this problem Give some informations about your computer please

i am not the only who have this problem.. btw take infos about my pc

4 gb ram

graphic card g force 9500 1 gb

Intel® Celleron® E1500 @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz

windows 7 ultimate 64-bit

internet connection 24 mbps

and I repeat that I have this problem only in your own server...randomized? i dont think :)

also check here to see the problem

i am not the only who have this problem.. btw take infos about my pc

4 gb ram

graphic card g force 9500 1 gb

Intel® Celleron® E1500 @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz

windows 7 ultimate 64-bit

internet connection 24 mbps

and I repeat that I have this problem only in your own server...randomized? i dont think :)

also check here to see the problem

ok thanks for your time i will search it

lol!! stucksubs server/easy exp/easy farm and need quest for baium? WTF!!!

Lets see some problems:

1)fix ddos we cant even more with this lag

2)we cant use apella armor/reality weapons on olympiad

3)check rb respawn time.. i think its not 6 hours

4)fix res scroll duration... all ppl use res/kill-res/kill all time to farm pvp/pk

5)Holy Blessing and Greater Battle Heal dont work if angelic is open

6)1 button from buffer dont have name.. at More/Prophecy the Button " Back " dont have name

7)every time we use any kind of skill we go some steps back

8)every time we go to town we have random spawn check it . its really spasmodic

9)remove quest of baium.. its pvp server not low/mid rate :)

THOSE FOR NOW READ AND FIX :)

Good server but i think that you should increase reuse of frenzy ai zealot ok they are skills but daggers gladiators archers mages and all other good classes (fun to play) are useless all make paladin/destro/tryant . All players dont use skills to play they just open frenzy and other shits and they hit one or two hits :)

Good server but i think that you should increase reuse of frenzy ai zealot ok they are skills but daggers gladiators archers mages and all other good classes (fun to play) are useless all make paladin/destro/tryant . All players dont use skills to play they just open frenzy and other shits and they hit one or two hits :)

yes... its stucksubs server.. stucksubs have frenzy...or guts for mage.. if you dont like this just play to Ken Owren...

I know its stuck sub server but tell me the reason all ppl have destro/paladin/tyrants. So if its stuck sub server i think gm should make something to make all compos playable :), its stuck sub so we can try many compos .