[Share]L2J Server Freya Project + Source

loginserver/loginserver.properties

AcceptNewGameServe = True kai dn xriazese hexid

to ekana alla mou evgale error to game server

25z5fea.png

ola etima  to mono problem ine oti otan paei kapoios na kanei add subclass leei oti dn ine diafesimo autin tin stigmi kati tetoio mipos fteei to

"SubClass Without Quests = False"  se True ?

ola etima  to mono problem ine oti otan paei kapoios na kanei add subclass leei oti dn ine diafesimo autin tin stigmi kati tetoio mipos fteei to

"SubClass Without Quests = False"  se True ?

ναι κανε το false -> True και δεν θα έχεις κανένα πρόβλημα

to ekana alla mou evgale error to game server

25z5fea.png

Sorry για το double post .. πήγαινε στο l2jmod και εκεί που έχει κάτι "x" για νέο starting area βάλε άκυρους αριθμούς και αστο False

και εκεί που λέει color names αστο false και βάλε άκυρους αριθμούς πάλι !

dn leei new starting area sto l2jmod

ψάξε μέσα στα config στο φάκελο gameserver κάπου θα το βρείς . δεν μπορώ να σε βοηθήσω περαιτέρω δεν το έχω κατεβάσει !

thank you very much just what I was looking for!

but are an bug on this code

# ---------------------------------------------- #

# Hero Status (until restart) for kills System [Author: Mentor] www.teamsrv.net

# ---------------------------------------------- #

# Enabled Hero status for kills? (Default: False)

HeroStatusForKills = True

# Kills (PvP + PK) for Hero Status (Default: 20)

HeroStatusForKillsCount = 20

# Death for Hero Status removed (Default: 2)

DeleteHeroStatusDeathCount = 2

Well, when I kill the a-beep-t of times "20" I get the pj hero status, but when you received the kill the hero status 2 times "DeleteHeroStatusDeathCount = 2" brings out the hero, until there perfect, but if I kill 2 more times with pj you received the hero to the other takes my hero anyway. someone could fix the code or tell me where I fix it? thanks

can u help me with mana potions please?i press on mana potions and it dont gives mp

See if you so

\gameserver\config\l2jmods

# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Mana Drugs/Potions

# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

# This option will enable core support for:

# Mana Drug (item ID 726), using skill ID 10000.

# Mana Potion (item ID 728), using skill ID 10001.

EnableManaPotionSupport = True

Players can only use the normal mode, if you're like adm or gm will not give you mana

[share]L2J Server Freya Project + Source by baggoc

Some Update from me  (skill balance , npc buffer, gm-shop fixes, get nobl by pvp, zone farm-raid ) 95% rdy pvp pack and some more. )

[share]L2J Server Freya Project + Source by baggoc

Some Update from me  (skill balance , npc buffer, gm-shop fixes, get nobl by pvp, zone farm-raid ) 95% rdy pvp pack and some more. )

Γιατί πάλι μου βγάζει πρόβλημα στην Κονσόλα Game Server ;

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics