Lineage 2 Goddess Of Destruction Official EU/NA Servers Free to PLAY!

i really wondered if i even should answer your question....

as I answered it 3 post up....

but whatever im not a slacker like you are ;)

anyway we cant know for sure how it is gonna be as korea uses different protection so we cant compare it we just got this from Innova:

Another exciting feature is the addition of the new security system «Frost». Frost’s primary functions include tracking player characters and the ability to distinguish those controlled by bots, as well providing a range of anti-cheat tools. This in-house security system is part of Innova’s pledge to create a fair playing field for all gamers, and to provide the best Lineage 2 experience possible.

source lineage2.eu

Ha Ha -.- brs brs everywhere

i talking about drama because violate the law about privacy.

Aka is a spyware.

gotcha now... and a simple answer- so is GameGuard

so i dont get people whinning about Frost 

if u are playing u agree to the Terms of Use set by Innova and thats it....if you dont like u dont play ...simple

I don't understand why peoples say f2p...i don't see anything about f2p. The announcement says it will be hybrid...APB when it first released said the same thing, end up being just a way to choose between payments (pay the hours you play or classic p2p).

Not saying anyone is wrong and i'm right, i'm most likely missing something and it really is f2p like l2.ru but from what i've seen i doubt that :\

I wish someone could clear things up and let me know why you think it will be f2p...

On a side note, l2 going f2p w/o many restriction or even b2p would be a smart move...i know i'd choose official over any private servers ^^

EDIT- And then i read this and everything makes sence

Supervised by Innova, the corner stone of the Lineage 2 experience will be the newly implemented Free-to-Play System. Users will be able to play the game free-of-charge — without having to pay any subscription fees or face restrictions. All that is required to start playing is to download the game client and log in.

@lineage.eu

02-02-2011, 07:30 PM

I am currently playing on 17th Korean server. (of 30 we have.)

I am 100% Lv. 85 Doombringer with 76-75-80(Judi) subs.

After reading some of your concerns and replies on previous article, I just had to create an account to share what I know about the new project GoD with you guys.

What I understand about the new project based on the interview the producers of the Lineage II had couple of days ago is that 35 classes will now be merged down to 8 classes.

The concept is, after reaching lv.85, you get an opportunity to get the power of one of the 8 great ancient giants to fight against the GoD based on your class tree, different warriors are now going to be one warrior, and different rogues are now going to be one rogue and so forth.

What you must understand is though, even though the classes are reduced and all same class will share same skill even with difference in race, each race will receive their own unique race skills. For example, the orc race will get the passive barrier that would be activated when he received the damage that would reduce his health below 0.

The entire dark elf race will get an automatic resurrection when dead. (I don’t know how long the delay is.) The Kamels are going to be able to deal more heavier damages on PvK… etc.

So even though the classes are reduced down to 8, each race is still going to be unique.

You will have access to many more new and different faces and hair styles.

R grade weapons and armors are going to be released. And the colors of the weapon when enchanted are going to be more detailed.

Let me explain about the new 8 classes now.

(I don’t know if I spelled them right, I am just translating the name that I know in Korean as it gets pronounced.)

1. Siegel Knights

The entire knight classes are now going to be merged into one tanker called Siegel knight.

No warriors are now going to be able to replace the knight class.

Rest of the party is now going to heavily rely on tankers defense skill when in party.

They will be able to continuously cast hate skill when even dead, and can be resurrected instantly to protect the party. And they can also pull the party out of the danger.

2. Tyr Warriors

All the warriors are now going to be merged into one class called Tyr Warrior.

They are going to be an expert of all weapons. Especially spear.

They are going to be very strong against multiple enemies. They are expert on reducing the defense of the enemies and mesmerizing them. They can increase the attack and defense ability of the whole party.

Good news for all of you Kamaels, now you can wear the heavy armor.

http://p.playforum.net/uyEhBA1296468683306ilAvX.png

3. Assail Rogue

All the rogues are now going to be merged into one class called Assail Rogue.

They will contribute the level of hate of the mobs against certain classes and change the order. For example, if the mob has most hate against the healer and would attack the healer first, the assail rogue can change that against toward the tanker.

Their ‘hide’ skill gets enhanced, can cast multiple mirror images of oneself that has reduced ability then oneself, but others cannot tell which one is the real you.

The assail rogue also uses two different kinds of poisons that enhances a critical chance, reduce movement speed and prevents enemies from casting spell.

They will mostly take the role of luring the mobs and prevent them from casting spells.

http://p.playforum.net/uByCgf1296468354405qLUMF.png

4. Yield Archer

All the archer class is now going to be called Yield archer.

They have the fastest movement speed above of all the classes. Now they can use both the bow and the bow gun. The archers can summon a lightning falcon that can attack. The yield archer will no longer need to carry any arrows but can shoot out three different kinds of magic arrows, each has different effects. One deals higher critical damage, another deals multiple damage on multiple enemies and the other that can deal sustainable damage.

They will acquire special trap skills that are similar to the ones from the tricksters but are stronger, and can increase their attack speed dramatically temporarily.

It seems they have been improved on the PvK also. They can push back the enemy with the bow and shoot out an arrow that reduces the movement speed of the enemy.

Just like the assail rogues, they can control the aggressiveness of the mobs toward the tanker, and when in danger, they can ‘dribble’ the monsters.

http://p.playforum.net/uSiiBu1296468540599qxxUF.png

5. Win Summoner

All the summoners are going to be called Win Summoner.

They can summon multiple creatures and would be somewhat similar to the new wizard class, the Paired Wizard. They will be able to summon an ultimate creature.

They are experts on de-buffs.

6. Paired Wizard

The entire wizards are now going to be called Paired Wizard. They have mastered all the elementals. Whatever the elemental you choose, all of your attack skill would be syncronized to that elemental (and can be switched easily), except some of the ultimate spells. They can double cast any magic of 4 elemental attacks. They can also cast one de-buff and one attack spells at same time, or even cast double de-buff spells. Because they are extremely vulnerable at close combat, they have skills that prevent the enemy from getting close.

http://p.playforum.net/ulBXMm1296467850293cuGfA.png

7. Eath Enchanter

All the buffer class would be called the Eath enchanter. (Includes the Kamael Judicator.)

Even the dancers and singers are now going to be the Eath Enchanter. They will be expert on dual weapons, including the dual blunt weapons. They will get rush skill that will get them get closer to the monster quickly. They are the point guard of the party if compared to the basket ball. They can take the party out of the danger when necessary. They can turn the mobs into a butter fly or a pig.

8. Aeore Healer

All the healers are now going to be one under class called Aeore Healer.

They can summon ‘lumi’ to help them do solo play. But not recommended to summon it when in party, because it reduces the healing ability.

They can also summon the fairy of life to aid them healing the party. You could assign the fairy of the life to heal exclusively on one character, and then it will automatically heal that character any time he/she needs to be healed. This means less pressing that hated ‘F1’ button. You can let the fairy of life heal one while you concentrate healing the others.

They can also summon trees that replenish life, removes de-buff and enhances defense.

All classes are going to receive an unique ride based on the race that has special skills.

Conclusion.

The new project GoD is most extreme update the NCSoft has ever attempted. It is almost looks like a whole new game that still has lineage heritage. It’s already starting to bring some of the old users back and also I see many new users too.

Because it’s still being updated and the full detail has not been released, we can expect that our beloved L2 is going to transform into something refreshing and exciting again. And, yeah.. better graphic for sure.

c/p source :http://boards.lineage2.com/archive/index.php/t-213576.html

@mk997  and others

Class merge will take some time tho as the awekening is at 85 and that's only the awekening to get the full skills/new buffs u got to lvl up all the way to 99 which I'd say wont be easy as some people might think it to be, so before any1 trying to say that bd/sws is gonna be useless u gotta realese that first u gotta lvl ur enchanter class all the way to 99 to outsource bd/sws buffs .

@yevonxxx It won't be that way

Look at all the f2p still having ps with success, not the same lineage2 ps have but still.

In case you don't know any...cabal online, jade dynasty and metin2(i still cant figure out how this game has the official servers up...lets not talk about ps .__. I find it rather...err...garbage) and that is just from the top of my mind :d

Reason is rather simple, some go just because of the higher exp, unbalanced cash shops on official or just because they want to jump in to pvp sooner ... I know i'll still play a casual ps of lineage2 even after it goes f2p...if anything decent comes around ofc ^^

@Airwaves Yes, it seems Ncsoft will host the us servers with a hybrid model and eu will be hosted with the f2p model they have on the russian servers. Pretty much what i understand xD

So eu gets f2p and us gets...probably nothing good :d

@MrRees I'm a big l2 fan but honestly they needed a change.

1.Class merging...way easier to balance 8 classes then 30+

2.Auction House...best thing ever invented in mmo's

3.New character creation...better be improved even more, we need it.

4.Less farming...farming was one of the worst things in l2, way to much, imagine farming from 1 to 99 with the same xp rate.

5.Graphic improvements...never hurts.

6.f2p model...was about time or l2 would follow l1 in the recycle bin. :\

Did i miss anything? Every improvements coming with GoD is for the best even if it seems something big or just another step to the "just another grinding mmo"