Lineage 2 Goddess Of Destruction Official EU/NA Servers Free to PLAY!

http://www.lineage2.com/gd/play-your-way.html

NCsoft Announces a New Way to Play Lineage® II Goddess of Destruction™

Players will experience a completely reimagined Lineage II, featuring revamped content and game experiences

Seattle, WA - October 11, 2011 – NCsoft®, the world's premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games (MMOs), is proud to announce its partnership with Innova, a game publisher known for providing Lineage® II service in Russia, to service Lineage II Free to Play in Europe. Current Lineage II European players who already have NCsoft West accounts can continue to play on existing NCsoft West servers.

Meanwhile, NCsoft West is planning a new Hybrid business model tailored for its players. This new business model provides features an order of magnitude greater than those of a conventional subscription model, and creates a new way to play. Additional details will be announced soon.

/discuss

WTS character in Lineage2 Official server NAIA:

Cardinal 86lvl - subs: 81 /80/80 (full geared)

Hell Knight 8xlvl - subs: 78 poler full (good gear)

Eva Saint 8x lvl - subs : 7x DC

SWSmuse 8x lvl, nobless, subs: 7x HE/7x pw

mail me : gigi.george.mail@gmail.com

off will be free?why?i cant understand it...i guess is a kind of trick...they will let us play for free for 2-3-4 months or more and then they will announce that is not any more free!!!so we will have t pay to continue...and most ppl will do cuz they will have lost many hours online...and they will have nice equip....

l2 official will be cool ..

But there will be many varient questions and prob's

1)we dont know how many servers will be ? If it is 1 we are screwed (lag and constantly full)

2) realy hope they will have a good bot guard , hate it when ppl have 500 support and supports are eventualy useless

3)Many ppl said it would be like ru off if it is it is on our hand to make it international

Peace off :)

off will be free?why?i cant understand it...i guess is a kind of trick...they will let us play for free for 2-3-4 months or more and then they will announce that is not any more free!!!so we will have t pay to continue...and most ppl will do cuz they will have lost many hours online...and they will have nice equip....

what a  nab.. srsly u think that?

a lot of games are f2p cus they win a lot more money than making them p2p

l2 official will be cool ..

But there will be many varient questions and prob's

1)we dont know how many servers will be ? If it is 1 we are screwed (lag and constantly full)

2) realy hope they will have a good bot guard , hate it when ppl have 500 support and supports are eventualy useless

3)Many ppl said it would be like ru off if it is it is on our hand to make it international

Peace off :)

We know a lot already

1. all old(where u paid) servers are going to NC Soft West (not europe)

3. Innova is a russian company but NC Soft let it whole europe to run so it has to be international!!

2. about bots... time will show( hoever they surely are aware of the problem and i guess they will at least try to solve the problem)

P.S. Innova wrote "As the Darkest Days of Autumn impend... Lineage II arises." darkest day=winter solstice

Lineage 2 GoD release = 21st December!!