[Request] Transformation Not Work

Hello to all, well first of all I don't know the section is ok but I think yes, well my problem is adapted Jet Bike Freya to Epilogue Client, all be worked fine, transformationdate created, all be fine here the shot, the problem is character when transform I don't see, don't know what is the problem in it, what I do wrong? anyone can give me a hand? ok thanks a lot.

a0zfW.jpg

You will need a java side too to make it work properly man, but why you are making this if the jet bike already have in epilogue client? If you check l2jserver for this they added it in changeset 4051( http://trac.l2jserver.com/changeset/4051 ) with datapack suport here( http://trac.l2jdp.com/changeset/7227 ). Check your project. Good luck, and anyway nice work.

well this code is implemented but anyway still with problem mate :(, ok thanks for your reply but I think is Client Part the problem not sure.

Do you see the transformdata.dat¿?

E.g:

20001 0 32 0 LineageEffect.s_u833_transform LineageEffect.s_u833_transform 2 0 0 0

20001 1 32 0 LineageEffect.s_u833_transform LineageEffect.s_u833_transform 2 0 0 0

You must add two lines for each transformation, (bin 0 & 1).

Do you see the transformdata.dat¿?

E.g:

20001 0 32 0 LineageEffect.s_u833_transform LineageEffect.s_u833_transform 2 0 0 0

20001 1 32 0 LineageEffect.s_u833_transform LineageEffect.s_u833_transform 2 0 0 0

You must add two lines for each transformation, (bin 0 & 1).

yes you right, this is done, the transformation is sucess but character not see ingame, is what I say before , anyway thanks a lot kuriku

yes you right my friend thanks a lot, I missed ridedate.dat but anyway in some places when get transformation I go underground x.x don't know what happen really, thanks a lot for all helps.

yes you right my friend thanks a lot, I missed ridedate.dat but anyway in some places when get transformation I go underground x.x don't know what happen really, thanks a lot for all helps.

you have geo on ? maybe if you active your geo it will be fixed ... i think

you have geo on ? maybe if you active your geo it will be fixed ... i think

yes all be fixed thanks a lot for all regards