Whats ur favourite Dagger class

atm im playing a TH 74 and its just awesome and im using +5dex +4 con -9str,dc light set+soul separator augmented, next week critical damage and lethal strike all time :)

best dagger for mass pvps and catacomb hunts imo ;D

Ghost Hunter owns for me, give him prophecy of wind and target backward to him, MASSACRE ! best dagger damage ;] Fast assasins but weak hp and def, good for ppls who likes to suprise enemy on mass pvp

AW Damage output is impressive.

Which dagger class is better than other is very, uhm, relative.

Depends who are you fighting and numbers :S

If you are fighting players that like to give back to daggers, trying to "hit % run", AW is best imo, incredible dmg output in blows...

Fighting ppl that never ever give back to daggers, AW is fucked up, because its selfbuffs have -30% blow rate at front each.

TH are the "best" you can get against tankers. (I use "best" because tanks pretty much pwn daggers), giving their dash, you can bluff-land-blow-blow-blow and run more easily, and if bluff doesn't land, just keep running and hope you don't get stunned rooted, beside human CON can help a bit against stun...rather than being a delf stun magnet. Also, root => pretty much pwned for both...thats why having both MJ/NM set in inv is pretty good. XD.

In Mass pvps, depends lots in your partners, and skill.

My favorite one is 79+ Adventurer, due to mirage.

But, i can say, focus death on GH is not bad at all...

i would play plains walker instead of treasure hunters but what made my mind was mirrage, its just awesome

if want see more about th's on action, check out gustav movies @ livepvp.com, in some of his vids he kills like a full pt

mirrage ftw

A dagger needs 3 things: runspeed, survivability (evasion & HP/CP) and crit damage

TH has the most HP/CP, it has Dash and crit damage equal of the AW at pre-lvl 78, lowest evasion, lowest natural runspeed.

AW has the least HP/CP and the highest damage output at 78+, second highest evasion, second highest runspeed

PW has the middle amount of HP, highest natural runspeed and second highest damage at 78+,

So basically, AW has the highest damage, TH has the highest HP/CP, Plains Walker is the in the middle and it has the highest runspeed and evasion.

but as I read in an other forum:

"Well there are no facts on which of the daggers is better, only opinions.

If I'd say that it's a fact that Plains Walker is the best because it has a high survivability with 2nd highest damage, someone will come and say how great AW is because of the highest damage and hex. At which some point someone will come shouting out that an AW is a glass cannon and that TH is best because it has the highest amount of HP, dash and mirage. At which point both the pro-PW and pro-AW ppl will say that TH sucks because it has no Focus Death. etc etc."

thats all folks^^

but IMO in any cases as usual stuffs>buffs>skills

Ghost Hunter owns for me, give him prophecy of wind and target backward to him, MASSACRE ! best dagger damage ;] Fast assasins but weak hp and def, good for ppls who likes to suprise enemy on mass pvp

+1

btw learn to play l2 elf/dark elf dagger got too dash

skill0321.jpg Blinding Blow  : While attempting a powerful attack on the enemy's vital areas, it causes the enemy to show his/her back. Temporarily increases one's Speed greatly. Instant kill is possible. An equipped dagger weapon is required to use this skill.