Whats ur favourite Dagger class

Ghost hunter for sure!!! big crits,good hp,fake death xD

sure ghost hunter got good hp and fake death? whatever

i vote for adv. cuz of trick/swtich and also 1 more like buff.. which means 3 skills 2 make u almost non targetable trick run opponents back and backstab. switch run+backstab and trick again.. kills even titans w/o gettin' any hit

• 4 weeks later...

Nah.... hex is waste of time, only to farm... in pvp only blows and trick! thats all

Waste of time???

Hmmmm...

U lower the p.def of your enemy with 21 % that means if u have turned focus death on the disadvantage from front disappears, and from back u deal more damage.

In dagger vs dagger pvp it is essential to land hex in order to finish him faster.

To my mind adevnturer is good cuz of the dash

GH use BB which increase speed and also BB has a side ffect, it may make the target turn its back to you, and a backstab can be very painfull.

sure ghost hunter got good hp and fake death? whatever

i vote for adv. cuz of trick/swtich and also 1 more like buff.. which means 3 skills 2 make u almost non targetable trick run opponents back and backstab. switch run+backstab and trick again.. kills even titans w/o gettin' any hit

A well trained GH almost always defetats Adventurer, simply because of focus death.

A lvl 79 GH kills a destroy thx to its counterattack and ultimate evasion.

Adventurer is a very useful a strong character, but i prefer landing blows for sure, i hate when they miss.  Any dagger can be kept in target easily with a dualbox buffer in your party.

Fake death is useless in pvp, but very cool in pve mainly combined with UE. Only beginner players won't try to hit u after u have fallen to the ground.

PW is a very good char, but really hard to lvl it up. I think it is pvp oriented,  and it also has focus death, which is the key to the victory.

• 2 weeks later...