SKILL ENCHANT HACK - Gracia Final PTS servers

szpicu

Whoever played on rpg club servers should know chivasR. Have you been aware of such a thing working on RPG servers? I found this video on his youtube channel. RPG club servers are online for like 2 years already, he released this movie cuz they gonna patch gracia final to high five soon  so this aint gonna be possible any longer.

Guidie ? ;

1. Drop Book.

2. Spam Enchant Button

3.Pick Up Book .

Yes? .

No. If you look closely in the video, you can see that he switched from L2 to a program because the L2 Client starts lagging and you can see his mouse on the left top corner in L2 when he types something/does something in the program.

I'm using fraps and i know when you fraps L2 and switch to a other program or other l2 client, the first client (the one you're frapsing) starts lagging till you switch back to the first l2 client.

Check the vid closely and you'll notice it.