!!! L2 Fbot By Psomas [ Build 5th ]-[ Undetected ]-[Features added] !!!

Dir50

i have a question if you can make the clicker works when i change the window,beause i want watch movie while the bot is doing his job :S.

also the clicker works rly great thanks a lot

It uses keystrokes and does not send/receive packets to and from the client, so no.

It uses keystrokes and does not send/receive packets to and from the client, so no.

Prove again that you dont have any idea about coding, If you focus the proccess is possible . . .

Prove again that you dont have any idea about coding, If you focus the proccess is possible . . .

if you can make it would be really great,want to play dota while botting =))

Then that would mean that the window would not be active because another thing would be overlapping it.

Then that would mean that the window would not be active because another thing would be overlapping it.

Please stop repling by showing how dump are u.

Please stop repling by showing how dump are u.

Okay so you're not willing to prove what I'm saying to be wrong? You're a shit coder and a noob in general. Learn the fundamentals before trying to call somebody dumb.

Okay so you're not willing to prove what I'm saying to be wrong? You're a shit coder and a noob in general. Learn the fundamentals before trying to call somebody dumb.

oK i see you know better.

Well, i cant really understand how this work, any explanation ? I've tried , it worked 3-4 times but didnt really understood, make it more clear how to use, make some pictures and explain every button .

So as i've trying to use it seems like using something like a macro.

I really enjoy using your program!!!

Tips: You could add a function that can turn the autospam on/off ( sorry if I haven't seen it if it exists :P). And maybe the ability to save/load preferences.

I have one question though, what is the order of priority between the buttons/commands ( let's say that I have two on a timer of 10s)? Does it depend on when the user entered either choice, or is it done arithmetically starting from F1-F2-F3-.........-F11-F12?