[L2J] L2 HardStyle 50x - Freya - 300+ Players!

TAOM

its quite cool server though i logged a couple days ago and there were only 140 ppl on when avarege is supposed to be 300 :S

# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Walker/Bot protection
# Basic protection against L2Walker.
# Default: False
L2WalkerProtection = True

#Anti Bot Protecting logging
RWHOLogging_AntiBot = True

#
ShowRealOnline = False

Sure you logged throw walker to check online. Typical players stuff.

That equals to fail, if you didnt knew, its not REAL ONLINERS. "ops" soz thanks, come again.

# Walker/Bot protection
# Basic protection against L2Walker.
# Default: False
L2WalkerProtection = True

#Anti Bot Protecting logging
RWHOLogging_AntiBot = True

#
ShowRealOnline = False

Sure you logged throw walker to check online. Typical players stuff.

That equals to fail, if you didnt knew, its not REAL ONLINERS. "ops" soz thanks, come again.

He can say his opinion as I can say my opinion too. The fact he doesn't know l2j server stuff doesn't mean he is stupid. Stop beeing so sarcastic plus I bet the 2/3 are offline stores.

(...)

Let me tell you something, first "NynphetamineFix" said clearly like he tought 100% we had only 140 players on:

its quite cool server though i logged a couple days ago and there were only 140 ppl on when avarege is supposed to be 300 :S

If he say like, "i logged with walker and cheked this "x" number", was better. Because i even have his log file.

About ur offline shops, at my Server Offline shops dont count has Onliners, since they are OFFliners. And if your thinking my server l2j Server, ur wrong. Im from another new organization.

Let me tell you something, first "NynphetamineFix" said clearly like he tought 100% we had only 140 players on:

If he say like, "i logged with walker and cheked this "x" number", was better. Because i even have his log file.

About ur offline shops, at my Server Offline shops dont count has Onliners, since they are OFFliners. And if your thinking my server l2j Server, ur wrong. Im from another new organization.

I haven't logged in so I can't post random shits. But you should accept both good and bad criticizes and opinions only then you will go high. Just think

when i logged in there was like 150 players on , i dint use any kind of program and i didnt count them one by one but what i said is that there were not 300 players as u say, maybe its cause i logged in during rush hours

anyway u shouldnt be that defensive/offensive, its annoying