[Share] Ultra Buffer (Freya and H5)

• 3 weeks later...

#1: I don't know what you mean by retail sql connection, do you mean the default MySQL connection inside l2j? I'm pretty sure also that the offical retail uses MSSQL. Also, theres no such thing as a 'navicat' table. Theres SQL tables and schemas, but Navicat is just a tool for working with your SQL table. Infact, you can even do it from the command prompt. Or theres the MySQL Community Workbench.

#2: No, it doesn't seem like a big deal. Except you have to remember a few things: 1) Java is a cross-platform programming language and it's code runs on a virtual machine. So there is already overhead from that. 2) Python (In l2j's case Jython) is a script language that isn't compiled down, it's run through an .EXE file and the results are returned to Java. So you already have the overhead from Java, plus the overhead from Python. If you have players slamming and spamming their buffs, then it's going to cause issues. When you're using server software, any calculation that can be cut should be cut.

#3: This looks -exactly- like a lot of other buffers that simply just put if conditions for every single buff. I'm almost certain you just took a buffer from somebody else, and remade the HTML and called it your own. Sorry, HTML is not coding. 

Great reply! I've always enjoyed reading constructive arguments.

I must agree with what you have written. This is the "standard" buffers script that is too overused and frankly it is a nightmare from scripting standpoint. Meaningless imports, useless checks and unneeded functions. The same thing can be achieved with probably 30 lines of code.

Great reply! I've always enjoyed reading constructive arguments.

I must agree with what you have written. This is the "standard" buffers script that is too overused and frankly it is a nightmare from scripting standpoint. Meaningless imports, useless checks and unneeded functions. The same thing can be achieved with probably 30 lines of code.

I never told that i am good at python ( actually i am totally noob but i am trying to learn) , i just try to make something , also if you know a better way you can post it here , or even pm me to make it better !

I make this for mine server , and i shared here to help some people , nothing more nothing less . . .

How can I change NPC tittle, or remove 1-2 buffs from the buffer!

thnx in advice!

Pm , and i will help you