[L2J]Lineage II Renaissance

kingsoul

I love to watch people saying bad things about other peoples work.

Why don't you guys just stop hating on every server ? I mean, even if the server isn't good or won't succeed at least the owner tried. I've been here for over 3 years and I still can't understand why people hate so much on each other.

All you guys do is try to offend people just because they didn't have luck or they weren't prepared to make something good, but at least they tried to do it and all I see you bitches do is reply the same shit all over again "fail" "server sucks" "waste of time" and etc... If you guys are so goddamn good at it to criticize other peoples servers so much why don't you haters just make a lemon party or what the -beep- you feel like doing and make up the perfect server ?

Gosh... You people need to grow some pubs seriously. It's getting annoying to be in this community when every topic I go it's full with hatred.

Good luck with your server.

Don't let those haters let you down, they just want a server where they can be the only OP's in the game.

If I leave Frintezza I'll give it a try in your server.