Skill Points : 2000x

Adena : 1x

------------------------------------

Enchants :

Safe Enchant : + 7

Max Enchant Weapon : + 25

Max Enchant Armor/Jewel : + 35

Chance of enchant scrolls: 77/87

Custom Enchant System ! OverEnchant System ! Check site !

Game :

Easy Farm !

Max level is 85.

Auto learn skills.

2 hours buff duration. 34/18

Spawn Protection.

12 farm zones each on with her purpose !

Auto Loot

Subclass without Quest : Subclass lvl : 85 !

Free Noblesse !

Max 5 sub class

Full Balance Classes

Atribute chance:

70% Elemental stone

60% Elemental crystal

30% Elemental jewel

Custom Features :

All Raid bosses cloaks added !

Custom economy server (Long term server )

GCM and GC farm on instance !

New Weapons GoD added !

UNIQUE GmShop with "exchange system mode"

Hero Period - Every 2 Week

Scheme buffer 34/18

Skill enchant limited +15 for a better balance !

Npc Enchant ( OverEnchanter ) check Galileo !

Some new Animation skills GoD

Custom SS/BSS efect

4 new sets armors: Immortal armor ,Twilight armor, Seraph armor, Eternal Armor ; Imported from GoD client !

i hope this time u guys wont delete my post...thank you

Omg enchant max 35? You know that on freya ppl not come to servers with more then 20? Its not interlude dude when you can find a lot of kids who like star wars pvp... And 25/35? You think tanks arent op enough and they need even more advantages?

Even if its custom i really dont think that tanks skills dont give them enough adventage in pvp... Then why not max 20/20 or at least 35/35?

cause i made some custom items like mithrils and rb cloaks which give enough resist so pvp not be "star wars" as u think :) i played many servers and i`ve noticed many problems at most of classes so i reworked all of em for a pretty well balance. and yes 25 weapon is for a low sts on attacks and 35 armors and jwl makes pvp durring again a bit more...so, you fail again with "star wars" these are limits for a while , later u make over enchant till 50 at npc.

@NeverMore , thank you

Im not romanian Lol ,i just live here ,try again

But you're a romanian 100% ,this prove's why you're so Hyper Pro [Nooooo ,you won't throw bad words at me ,wtf is that? some kind of wise words? that mean ure a bullshit kid who throw bad words to ppls who give their opinion? wow ,hang your self ]

why u get so nervous? what did i said so wrong? is just a topic where i try to promote my server, is that so bad? you dont like is ok leave a bad comment and let me see my own business....you almighty dev. good luck

Omg just learn to read... When i was talking about star wars in freya? I was talking about interlude servers... In freya usually its already long pvp with +4 and with +20 max... With end game characters I can pvp on Sph with good tanks 5 minutes and noone will kill noone... You neednt to do it 25/35 for this... And it seems you are not playing in freya servers a lot if you dont know which classes will be in adventage with this enchant rates...

And most important- most ppl in freya hate echant rate bigger then 20... Its not interlude... See your online and try to think sometimes... See how long your server is online, you did some wipes after 15 august?

each one with his ideeas why should i make a standard server like everybody dose and not try someting new, like all you do argues with out...a good reason.....maybe there is many ways to enchant easy...

You have custom server, its already sth new... Not a lot ppl try to do custom on freya... And enchant 25/35 isnt sth new ;p But ok we will try it first and then we will try to rate your balance...

Not really... Because real max enchant rate is +50 ;p It doesnt matter if admin name it overenchant, still max enchant is 50, not 25 or 35 ;p

And you know here to do only +30 is quite easy... Overenchant npc is sth like scrolls 100%... Test sth before you post stupid ideas ;p

Server seems iteresting for now... But too early for judge ;p

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• to my store : https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore11 Whatsapp ; +212614849119
    • 2 Factor Authentication Code for 100% secure login. Account provided with full information (email, password, dob, gender, etc).
    • ready server for sale, also available for testing with ready and beautiful npc zone pvp with custom 2 epic core orfen lvl2 with all maps ready all quests work at 100% ready comm  board with buffer teleport gm shop service anyone interested send me a pm many more that I forget  Exp/Sp : x30 (Premium: x40)    Adena : x7 (Premium: x10)   Drop : x7 (Premium: 10)   Spoil : x7 (Premium: 10)   Seal Stones : x7 (Premium: 10)   Raid Boss EXP/SP : x10   Raid Boss Drop : x3 (Premium: x5)   Epic Boss Drop : x1 Enchants   Safe Enchant : +3   Max Enchant : +16   Normal Scroll of Enchant Chance : 55%   Blessed Scroll of Enchant Chance : 60% Game Features   GMShop (Max. B-Grade)   Mana Potions (1000 MP, 10 sec Cooldown)   NPC Buffer (Include all buffs, 2h duration)   Auto-learn skills (Except Divine Inspiration)   Global Gatekeeper   Skill Escape: 15 seconds or /unstuck   1st Class Transfer (Free)   2nd Class Transfer (Free)   3rd Class Transfer (700 halisha mark)   Subclass (Items required from Cabrio / Hallate / Kernon / Golkonda + Top B Weapon + 984 Cry B)   Subclass 5 Subclasses + Main (Previous subclasses to level 75 to add new one)   Noblesse (Full Retail Quest)   Buff Slots: 24 (28 with Divine Inspiration LVL 4)   Skill Sweeper Festival added (Scavenger level 36)   Skill Block Buff added   Maximum delevel to keep Skills: 10 Levels   Shift + Click to see Droplist   Global Shout & Trade Chat   Retail Geodata and Pathnodes   Seven Signs Retail   Merchant and Blacksmith of Mammon at towns   Dimensional Rift (Min. 3 people in party to enter - Instance)   Tyrannosaurus drop Top LS with fixed 50% chance   Fast Augmentation System (Using Life Stones from Inventory)   Chance of getting skills (Normal 1%, Mid 3%, High 5%, Top 10%)   Wedding System with 30 seconds teleport to husband/wife Olympiad & Siege   Olympiad circle 14 days. (Maximum Enchant +6)   Olympiads time 18:00 - 00:00 (GMT +3)   Non-class 5 minimum participants to begin   Class based disabled   Siege every week.   To gain the reward you need to keep the Castle 2 times. Clans, Alliances & Limits   Max Clients/PC: 2   Max Clan Members: 36   Alliances allowed (Max 1 Clans)   24H Clan Penalties   Alliance penalty reset at daily restart (3-5 AM)   To bid for a Clan Hall required Clan Level 6 Quests x3   Alliance with the Ketra Orcs   Alliance with the Varka Silenos   War with Ketra Orcs   War with the Varka Silenos   The Finest Food   A Powerful Primeval Creature   Legacy of Insolence   Exploration of Giants Cave Part 1   Exploration of Giants Cave Part 2   Seekers of the Holy Grail   Guardians of the Holy Grail   Hunt of the Golden Ram Mercenary Force   The Zero Hour   Delicious Top Choice Meat   Heart in Search of Power   Rise and Fall of the Elroki Tribe   Yoke of the Past     Renegade Boss (Monday to Friday 20:00)   All Raid Boss 18+1 hours random respawn   Core (Jewel +1 STR +1 DEX) Monday, Wednesday and Friday 20:00 - 21:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Cruma Tower: 80)   Orfen (Jewel +1 INT +1 WIT) Monday to Friday, 20:00 - 21:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Sea of Spores: 80)   Ant Queen Monday and Friday 21:00 - 22:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Ant Nest: 80)   Zaken Monday,Wednesday,Friday 22:00 - 23:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Devil's Isle: 80)   Frintezza Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 22:00 – 23:00 (Need CC of 4 party and 7 people in each party min to join the lair, max is 8 party of 9 people each)   Baium (lvl80) Saturday 22:00 – 23:00   Antharas Every 2 Saturdays 22:00 - 23:00 Every 2 Sundays (alternating with Valakas) 22:00 – 23:00   Valakas Every 2 Saturdays 22:00 - 23:00 Every 2 Sundays (alternating with Antharas) 22:00 – 23:00   Subclass Raids (Cabrio, Kernon, Hallate, Golkonda) 18hours + 1 random   Noblesse Raid (Barakiel) 6 hours + 15min random   Varka’s Hero Shadith 8 hours + 30 mins random (4th lvl of alliance with Ketra)   Ketra’s Hero Hekaton 8 hours + 30 mins random (4th lvl of alliance with Varka)   Varka’s Commander Mos 8 hours + 30 mins random (5th lvl of alliance with Ketra)   Ketra’s Commander Tayr 8 hours + 30 mins random (5th lvl of alliance with Varka)
    • Have a great day! Unfortunately, we can not give you the codes at the moment, but they will be distributed as soon as trial is back online, thanks for understanding! Other users also can reply there for codes, we will send them out some time after.
    • Ok mates i would like to play a pridestyle server (interluide, gracie w/ever) Is there any such server online and worth playing?
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock