Leaked Kation/Vanganth GF Pack

Vanganth

Try to disable cryption system. No client-side, no protection to enable for working

Dont work.

Using client side (diferent keys inside...), cryption off, server show error user socket error 209, and in client disconnect from the server.

Means you don't have the correct client-side dll or you don't have it, i will test it and i will tell you guys what i get, im sure somehow it works. And changing keys has nothing to do when you disable something. BTW i suggest you asking Vanganth for getting a license.

Means you don't have the correct client-side dll or you don't have it, i will test it and i will tell you guys what i get, im sure somehow it works. And changing keys has nothing to do when you disable something. BTW i suggest you asking Vanganth for getting a license.

If you really testing the files, clarify that it is necessary to disable firewall and Cryption, to enter an unprotected system.

Is too easy "hooo I test de files, and work fine for me, bla bla", when in fact you never test the files...

But this not the point.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont sell free shit's. Just wanna test it ;)

Bullshit.

The problem isn't the cryption system or firewall. I mean this stuff don't block you from using it, cause i already tried with a valid Client-side dll and unpacked it, and i still get the same result.

hahahaha i agree with Moore.

Now now, there's no need to be butthurt.

That thread is a completely legit sales thread. In fact you even added me on msn to buy that pack off from me. Same as your friend. I knew quite well that only reason you wanted it so you could sell it on your own to others.

p.s. How's your "friend" . you know, the one that tried to scam some guy by selling him my votebot which "he" did not own where he was telling the guy he was me.

Shakal bro, we all know your true nature and we laugh at it.

Just like we ALL know that you found some poor scrub that wants to buy the "most bested awesome all working interlude pack"  and is not aware of this topic. how much will you try and sell it for? 20€? 10€?

*giggles*

Just like we ALL know that you found some poor scrub that wants to buy the "most bested awesome all working interlude pack"  and is not aware of this topic. how much will you try and sell it for? 20€? 10€?

*giggles*

Wtf ? What the fuck are you talking about ?

About old Interlude dvampire 1.696dll ? It was year's ago.

And even maxtor/manton was selling it.

I have buyght it from manton, i was looking how he crack it, so i was selling it too.

And yes true i was selling inc files.

I can do what ever i want if noone have this files, ofc. inc.org have it to.

If you think that im scammer, then report me or stfu and stop spam.

Thank you.

Wtf ? What the -beep- are you talking about ?

About old Interlude dvampire 1.696dll ? It was year's ago.

And even maxtor/manton was selling it.

I have buyght it from manton, i was looking how he crack it, so i was selling it too.

And yes true i was selling inc files.

I can do what ever i want if noone have this files, ofc. inc.org have it to.

If you think that im scammer, then report me or stfu and stop spam.

Thank you.

Dude pretty much anybody of any credibility on this forum knows you are a scammer, why do you try to defend yourself every fucking time? You've proven yourself to be a scamming piece of shit time and time again. Just because Maxtor and Manton decide to sell the .dll does that make it less of a scam for you to sell it too? No it doesn't, it puts all 3 in the same category, the category of trying to make money from other people's work.