[Exploit] Don't drop items on karma!

Frank

Well, it is a nice exploit which is working 100% with l2j servers....I tried it on two l2j servers and as many PK as I got I didn't drop any of my armor and my weapon! So, if you are PK and you are sure that you will die, because some people are hunting you do the following steps!

While running from whoever/whatever is chasing you, take off your gear and set up a

sell shop (WHILE RUNNING) and sell your items for higher than normal prices. (Try to

avoid selling too high, as the overpriced box might appear and slow down your shop

setup). Sit down as fast as you can once you are done setting up shop. I suggest

putting breastplate/shirt, gaiters/stockings, and your weapon into the shop.

Now when/if you die, you won't drop anything that's located in the sell window.

Credits to Vivas

It is smart guide and it is working! Try it and tell me results!

check the forums before re-posting old things that was posted here like milion times i even posted it one time ...

I didn't repost things...I searched and I found this exploit...can you show us a link like this exploit? I searched forum but I didn't find something similar...

i ll give you an new idea how not to drop items whilst on karma...pk the hunters and burn it whenever you want..dont report things that already have been reposted(just an advise)