Noble's trip @ Dominion 1st beta!!!! hue hue hue

Noble®

I think it will be ignored by RIOT like Twisted Treeline. They'll keep focusing the game around Summoner's Rift and let Dominion have loads of OP champs.

I think it will be ignored by RIOT like Twisted Treeline. They'll keep focusing the game around Summoner's Rift and let Dominion have loads of OP champs.

All they wanted was to provide something new to Summoners since that's what they've been asking for for a long time.After that, they won't even care IMO.

It's a bit of hard to define whether should a champion be nerfed or buffed since buffing into one map could result into underpowered in the other map.

2/3 victory :)

noct sucks at domi.

irel owns as morde rammus garen a little too and riven

i had one defeat but it was the best game... my team lost a turret by a tf stupidity.... we were 6-2 and an ashe went to a turret and took it, we lost.

Im played akali on dominion she's op i made 2 pentas i one game :) .

But srsly this map isn't very creatable just ripped from Wow Arathi basin same shit! Even the speed buffs and hp reg.

Im played akali on dominion she's op i made 2 pentas i one game :) .

But srsly this map isn't very creatable just ripped from Wow Arathi basin same shit! Even the speed buffs and hp reg.

i swear to god i was thinking the same today when i noticed the names!!!!  graveyard,mine,quarry,windmill :D hue hue hue

btw Vayne is one of the 5 most op champs in there

the strong are

vayne

rammus

morde(es#1)

caitlyn

poppy

udyr

twitch(can be devastating-tried him and won a game after 6 minutes :o )

jax

lol.. now i go to sleap.. i play all night with my new acont..  and  i have  3wins and all defets ^...  haha i go to sleap  gn btw igot lvl 6