Noble's trip @ Dominion 1st beta!!!! hue hue hue

Noble®

btw Noble, 2/11? Sucky score :p

someone told me not to pick orianna cuz we would need a better champ.in the end orianna was good only for slow and haste and not for dmg :D

Even though it seems so cool, the maps, the new graphics etc it gives me the feeling that it's something REALLY shitty and messy.

The only way you can ensure a victory is just by having a premade team and communicate with them via a teamspeak.Otherwise, playing with randomers will get you to no team-work since every guy will be doing whatever he wants.

I think it will fail pretty much.Let's see though...

Even though it seems so cool, the maps, the new graphics etc it gives me the feeling that it's something REALLY shitty and messy.

The only way you can ensure a victory is just by having a premade team and communicate with them via a teamspeak.Otherwise, playing with randomers will get you to no team-work since every guy will be doing whatever he wants.

I think it will fail pretty much.Let's see though...

TS is needed indeed in serious matches.but since every1 is going on 5 spots 1 by 1 it is not hard to pvp.

Since I didn't have the chance to test it, how do you find it?

they suddenly put it on beta for 2 hours. i expect the same tonight xd ppl got crazy when they saw in match history the games this morning :D i liked it

spam some more

http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/9156972.jpg

PS:They should focus on the ranked matches atm.

they suddenly put it on beta for 2 hours. i expect the same tonight xd ppl got crazy when they saw in match history the games this morning :D i liked it

AP SHACO IS OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :D