hellbound [Hellbound L2] Kingdom of Kings L2

13375K337

Well... if you've seen L2J's new Development team... and if you go look at their timeline you'll see that the progress now of Kamael is MUCH better then that of Interlude in the time its been around :)....

For example, all the Kamael skills are working, all the Kamael Transformations are working, both the Kamael races and the Kamael Island are 100% complete. Just about every feature of Kamael is put in, and only very few is missing if you can even notice it on a high rate hahaha.

So basically anyone that plays a C3, C4, C5, Interlude server and doesn't play the one thats always out, is always going to miss the new features and ALL the old features that weren't corrected during that time when people realize it they switch over to the new ones... usually that is xD

Don't believe me?

Peek at the work they've done since in the past 120 days :)

http://l2jserver.com/trac/timeline/?from=04%2F01%2F08&daysback=120&changeset=on&update=Update

This is one of the best servers out there.  I believe that all the work that the developers have put in, in the project, will be payed off only if that there will be more players.  This is a server that can't be ignored because it has amazing things in it.  All the skills are working, all the npcs are good and this is just one of the best damn servers there is.  Come on, hop in and play the best server in the world.  It's just waiting to be opened by you.

• 3 weeks later...

The server is now Hellbound for all you guys that have already updated your game to hellbound, this is definitely the server to join if your skilled and LOVE balanced PVP, a flawless staff, and almost instant support!

Just checked the server and i can say that i got impresed really nice and deticated server, im not really laging at all and have many nice things .

I suggest to try, cya ig!

Yep :) btw, they didn't even move their server to new server PC yet :)! They just bought it and waiting for the server to be setup by the company :D and everything will become even better at new place :D! I can't wait hehehe

Yep :) btw, they didn't even move their server to new server PC yet :)! They just bought it and waiting for the server to be setup by the company :D and everything will become even better at new place :D! I can't wait hehehe

I played there once, really liked it , even when the mobs who dropped the nice hats where unbeatable by normal classes except daggers :D

But I left for a week and when I came back it was closed so I left.

I may come back ;)

I don't quite remember my ingame name ...

are the class transformations working? I mean the new hellbound ones

NotAbastard (btw I love your forum name hahaha) && Stantons:

I just msg Ahmed on MSN and he said that he just finish the 20 new Hellbound transformations and also said that within the next 2-5 days to expect the rest of the Hellbound features :).

Andrytis :) //agree hehehe

Hi all!

i have try this server kingdomofkings and i say that it is a great server , the staff is nice , comunity too..

this server is like the offical server of lineage but the exp rate is highter 2000x .

i have played for many yers only pvp servers , and i know very good pvp things..

but if u want to play tru lineage.. try kingdomofkings .....

BEST EVER

i will w8 u there.. cya